What other hockey do you watch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: What other hockey do you watch?

Every B's game..thanks to DVR...Hockey Night in Canada..some college (especially U Maine if I make my way home).  World Juniors and recently Olympic.

I pay for Center Ice every year so I see lots of other teams play...like watching Det...LA...Pit and Tampa if their on and I'm free.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

In Response to Re: What other hockey do you watch?:
    [QUOTE]Bruins obviously.  And I try to catch NHL on the Fly as much as possible. WJC Hockey East (Go UMaine!!) Massachusetts High School Hockey (mostly Catholic Conference games as I went to a CC school but I follow Div 1 as a whole) And the Olympics with NHL'ers has been some of the best hockey I've ever seen.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

I've been able to see (on TV) several Black Bear games down here in South Florida this year...amazing to see them get some national coverage.  They played a tournament in Ft Meyers last year and hope they are doing the same again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Black Bear? Forgive my ignorance, but who are they? A high school squad? College?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Black Bear? Forgive my ignorance, but who are they? A high school squad? College?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    UMaine Black Bears

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

I'm in Edmonton right now; so I watch a lot of Oilers games. I stick to the NHL and probably watch at least a game every night ( Including all Bruins games)....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

NHL ,  WJC and after that CHL games on Sportsnet.
    Will catch the occasional Vermont Catamounts and of course the BeanPot and the frozen 4.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What other hockey do you watch? : I've been able to see (on TV) several Black Bear games down here in South Florida this year...amazing to see them get some national coverage.  They played a tournament in Ft Meyers last year and hope they are doing the same again.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

Yeah....they play a tourney in Estero too I believe.  My brother lives in Ft Meyers and my parents have a home in Bonita Beach.  I've been down there many times but have yet to catch a UMaine game there.  I know that they've played a tourney there over Christmas break a few times.  It's at the home of the Everblades.  Gotta love that name!  LOL!