What pp quarterback should we get?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Re: What pp quarterback should we get?

Rene Bourque! Does he play D? Could he play D? Is it all possible he could QB the point like our 2nd Best All-Time HOF D Raymond did? Let The Great Debate begin!
    Just saying Play-a's! Sometimes!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 8101956. Show 8101956's posts

How about Tobias Enstrom from the Thrashers ? For who you ask ? What does the Thrashers need ? A goalie maybe ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: What pp quarterback should we get?:
    Rene Bourque! Does he play D? Could he play D? Is it all possible he could QB the point like our 2nd Best All-Time HOF D Raymond did? Let The Great Debate begin! Just saying Play-a's! Sometimes!!
    Posted by LordBruin

Your yelling is hurting my eyes!  lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

how about KAMPFER

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: What pp quarterback should we get?:
    how about KAMPFER
    Posted by BsLegion

The way he's going, I agree.

As for someone from another squad that we could realistically get, I've said it before and I'll say it again - Foster, Whitney or Greene.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Maybe what I should do though is say "any one-handed keyboard jock who's seen a Clint Eastwood movie can come on these forums and call someone a F*** and a twit like he's some tough guy...".  Would that be a better response
    I accept that , and understand that also, Boookboy007. I am blunt and say the same face to face.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Andy Greene from New Jersey would be the guy.  Low cap hit, probably would only require a pick going the other way (but we'd have to make another move for cap reasons). He Plays a similar game to Kampfer.  He's a guy that could easily bring in 35-45 points from the blue line in a full season  We have forwards who won't put up those points. Even if gives you closer to the 30 that's more than we'd ever get out of Mcquaid and Stuart combined.  He could at least play the point on the PP and be useful.  Greene is a number 3-4 but plays a number one role in NJ right now. Put him on the Bruins in the right role and he'll be an asset. 

Forget about Kaberle. He's Wideman. He'll cause as many goals to be scored as he will contribute to.  Price is too high to get him and he's not a fit for this team anyway.   Someone also mentioned Geoff Blum from Nashville. Baring a trade of one of our top prospects or giving up one of our high picks I can't see Nashville moving him.  Way too much upside.  Plus Shane O'Brien and Alexander Sulzer are UFAs next year on their blue line. If Blum doesn't crap the line up this year at some point he will certainly be on the big club full time next year.  This guy was drafted in the 1st round in 2007 and the Preds made a trade to move up to get him. They ain't just going to give him away. Young, cheap and talented.  

Forget about Weber or Yandle as well. Too expensive, not happening.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Any mobile defenseman that can recover and help out when your young goalie is left out to dry all night!

Sections
Shortcuts