What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?

Montreal ...not another cup before 2150 ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Any Brian Burke team. Currently that's Toronto.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Montreal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Montreal, Buffalo, Vancouver, San José

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

My List:

Flames
    Leafs
    Flyers
    Sabres (unless we win one first)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In order:

Montreal
    Montreal
    Montreal
    Montreal
    Montreal
    Montreal
    Montreal
    Toronto

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Every team except for the Bruins!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?:
    I understand where you're coming from and respect that. I just don't agree. As much as I'm no fan, I'd pull for Montreal over Florida Anaheim Carolina or Dallas. Hockey Market guy. Not saying it's right, it's just how I feel.
    Posted by seobrien

I agree with you on the market point of view but just not to the same degree.
    Cheers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

montreal...toronto and their sickening obnoxious fans period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

Flyers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Every team except for the Bruins!!!
    Posted by JYaso

bingo !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Habs, To hear ole ole ole all off season would just be to much for me to handle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

1.  Montreal - Get the impression they and their fans somehow think it is a divine right for them to win the Cup. 

1a. Toronto - For a franchise that has not won a championship in 44 years, a large portion of their fans (if one is to use callers on Toronto sports radio as a gauge) still cling to the belief the city is the center of the hockey universe.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

Goes without saying Montreal and Toronto but let me add a caveat to that....any team where Brian Burke is the GM....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Montreal, for no particular reason that is reasonable.  

NY Strangers, I only like the NY Mets every other NY team suCK$.

Probably the southern belle additions to the NHL.  Bettman dreamworks gone awry. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

any team south of the Mason/Dixon line
    Posted by seobrien

Montreal and this ^

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Gotta be the habs.  Part of me feels a little sorry for TO, but I know if they ever win they will never shut up.  I also don't want to see these current Canucks ever win.  Really didn't like them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Habs
    Canucks
    Ducks
    Sharks
    Panthers
    Devils
    Philly
    Pens
    Blue Jackets
    Coyotes
    Caps
    Lightning
    Avalanche
    Barfalo
    Stars
    Panthers
    Hurricanes
    Wings
    Predators
    Wings
    Leafs
    Kings
    Wild
    Jets
    Sens
    Rangers
    Isles

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Yeah, I don't really hate Montreal like everyone else. Yes, there is no question that Montreal is Boston's biggest rival. The level of angst between the two teams reached a new level these last two years, but I respect Montreal. There are teams out there with worse managers and players (Philly and Vancouver) who are more disgraceful to the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I understand where you're coming from and respect that. I just don't agree. As much as I'm no fan, I'd pull for Montreal over Florida Anaheim Carolina or Dallas. Hockey Market guy. Not saying it's right, it's just how I feel.
    Posted by seobrien

are you drunk man?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Yeah, I don't really hate Montreal like everyone else. Yes, there is no question that Montreal is Boston's biggest rival. The level of angst between the two teams reached a new level these last two years, but I respect Montreal. There are teams out there with worse managers and players (Philly and Vancouver) who are more disgraceful to the game.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory

Wow...that's the first time I have ever heard anyone say that!  I couldn't possibly respect a team less than I do Montreal. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

1.  Montreal - Get the impression they and their fans somehow think it is a divine right for them to win the Cup.  1a. Toronto - For a franchise that has not won a championship in 44 years, a large portion of their fans (if one is to use callers on Toronto sports radio as a gauge) still cling to the belief the city is the center of the hockey universe.  
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Don't be cruel now, RHO.........LOL

I think every fan base has their propostion of dumbos; with the Leafs it's skewed because, and it defies logic, have the most fans at least in Canada and so you simply hear more garbage from our neck of the woods.

Just go to the HFboard and it's ridiculous.  The slightest piece of news and you get 100s of posts.

Just look at how many posts have been written about Tyler Biggs and I'm sure 99.9% of them have never seen him play (but all of them googled his name and brought up stats, youtube highlights etc).  It's the reason I rarely go on the Leafs HFBoard; way too much trivial posts to weed thru and very little substance.

But really, how GREAT would it be for the Leafs to finally win one some day?  Would be a highlight for me (but I'm 51 and time is running out......LOL).

Cheers RHO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

It's messed up idea I know. It's like me being a Yankee fan (which I am) and saying I respect the Sox (which I don't). Despite the Pacioretty issue, I can't think of anything where the Montreal organization has been over the line. Plus, I still have pleasant memories from that 1988 series against Montreal.

I still can't get over how incensed I am over Vancouver.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Vancouver for the "a" cup, as they don't qualify in the "nother" category. Even Montreal doesn't bother me like those conceited trash talkers. Montreal second. As posted above, the longer they wait, the better. It's increasingly tougher to hang your hat on 1993.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IVancouver!!    n Response to What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?:
    With our new-found disrespect for the Knucks, you have to put them right up there with the Scabs as teams we'd hate to see win it all.  Who else would you add to the list, if any?
    Posted by hangnail

Sections
Shortcuts