What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?

With our new-found disrespect for the Knucks, you have to put them right up there with the Scabs as teams we'd hate to see win it all.  Who else would you add to the list, if any?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Re: What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?

Toronto.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?:
    [QUOTE]Toronto.
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]
    montreal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Gotta be Montreal - speaking of Montreal fans - does anybody know how they are handling the B's winning the cup. This would be like the Yanks winning the series or Jets winning the super bowl to Boston fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Saw a Shab fan up in Santa Monica the other day and yelled "1993". Saw my Stanley Cup Championship hat the muttered something in French I think or cussed same thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

my list: Habs, philly, san jose. every other team i don't have much against, i may dislike some players (vancouver) but i don't harbor any ill will against the organizaiton

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Habs for sure, as a Bruins fan this is the only correct answer!!  hahahah  Toronto a close second for me as Burke thinks HE'S the greatest GM ever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Saw a Shab fan up in Santa Monica the other day and yelled "1993". Saw my Stanley Cup Championship hat the muttered something in French I think or cussed same thing.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    My inlaws are all hab fans, when they won in 93, I phoned and congratulated every last one of them....this year I did not receive  one call, in fact my brother inlaw refuses to talk to me, and went so far as to delete me as a friend on facebook. I hope they never win again.......sorry Kennedy ,you show alot of class on here....but most hab fans will never acknowledge that the best team won the Cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

There is only one answer, Montreal.  See, never is a long time.  While I don't want this version of the Canucks to win, ten years from now I may change my tune depending on personnel. 
    My current list, this year, is Vancouver, Phoenix and Florida, (due to market location), Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto,  NYR (Avery).   I'm sure I could come with more if I put more thought into it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

the question was who else would you add to the list. I naturally hate the habs first and foremost, but TO fans suck as well

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The  Bruins fan in me says Montreal, the just general hockey fan in me says Toronto, and the Jets fan in me says Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

any team south of the Mason/Dixon line

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

HABH8R.....hate the habs for life!!!

No cup for philly either!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

There are only 2 teams I have a permanent dislike for. Depending on personnel I coulld go either way with any other team.
    On the permanent list:
    Montreal
    Philadelphia
    Currently on the transitional list:
    Vancouver
    Pittsburgh (although they are real close to being on the permanent list!)
    NYR (largely due to Avery)
    Buffalo (the diving is out of control!)
    Toronto

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

It has to be Philly. Granted, it's another sport but Philly fans throw batteries at Santa and cheer when players suffer career ending injuries (wasn't that Michael Irvin who was knocked out on the turf?). We don't ever have to worry about Buffalo, because well, it's Buffalo.

Totally un-related note, my Bruins away jersey with the Cup patch just arrived today. I customized it with Kelly #23. I'm stoked.

Back to complaining about everything else ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

how has no one said pittsburgh?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Montreal
    Montreal and then
    Montreal

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeBruinsFan. Show LeBruinsFan's posts

Without a doubt, The Scabs.

Of the original six, Toronto has the longest drought, Montreal is next.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]how has no one said pittsburgh?
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

lambda - I did. Look up!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Say what you want about TO, the Shabs, Pitt, and Philly. At least they like hockey there. That makes them worthier than 15 teams or more in my book.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Say what you want about TO, the Shabs, Pitt, and Philly. At least they like hockey there. That makes them worthier than 15 teams or more in my book.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of the southern experiment but I would still rather see Tampa win a cup before any of the aforementioned teams. BTW, they only like hockey in Pitt during the period following the tank job that leads to a lemieux or crysby.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I would prefer a succeful southern city like Tampa or even Raleigh to the idiots from Vancouver. You can make the argument that the NHL has failed in markets like Atlanta and Miami, but those markets have also failed because of awful on-ice products courtesy of bad player management and development.

After this cup final, from city to coach to fourth liners, I have no respect for Vancouver hockey.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I understand where you're coming from and respect that. I just don't agree. As much as I'm no fan, I'd pull for Montreal over Florida Anaheim Carolina or Dallas.
    Hockey Market guy.
    Not saying it's right, it's just how I feel.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Leafs

Habs

Rangers
    Current edition of Canucks
    Current edition of the Caps

Sections
Shortcuts