What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?

My picks are similar:

(1) Montreal

(2) NYR

(3) Dallas

(4) Philly

(5) Florida

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Montreal forever

Nucks as  long as their core players are in place from this current team. Good news is luongo will be there a long time no cups for them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

After the obligatory Habs, and living in NJ, my list is as follows: -Toronto as long as Kessel is there -Devils, so many smug fans here that this year got first taste of reality and after a decade and a half of taunting would love for them to suffer forever -Rangers, thier fans were SO arrogant after they won, followed by 10 years of buying every superstar free agent and not giving other teams a chance (until lockout/salaey cap), then, even worse, FAILED to win anything with that talent, they deserve to be eternally miserable. -Flyers, because in my lifetime, they have never won a cup, and tat is something I want to hang over the heads of my friends in Philly!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Toronto
    Montreal
    Vancouver

oh wait..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Without a doubt, montreal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Not sure why everyone dislikes Toronto.  I actually like that franchise and Im glad I dont have to look in the paper hoping they lost every day any more.

I like Phiilly, too.  Sorry.

1. Montreal
    2. Vancouver (the team might change but the fans won't)
    3. Buffalo
    4. Cities that shouldnt have a franchise
    5. St Louis (they are too close to here... dont want to listen to them)
    6. San Jose as long as Invisible Joe plays there

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

For me, it is Montreal and then Toronto.

I live in Northern Ontario, and all I hear about at work is how great these two franchises are.  My Bruins have shut them up for a little while, but it will start up again soon.  Up here, it would be almost unbearable if either of these teams won.

I'm also sick of Olay Olay.  What a stupid song.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

MONTREAL AND WHO EVER ROBERTO LU. IS ON AH VANCOUVER .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What team do you hope never wins a(nother) Cup? : Don't be cruel now, RHO.........LOL I think every fan base has their propostion of dumbos; with the Leafs it's skewed because, and it defies logic, have the most fans at least in Canada and so you simply hear more garbage from our neck of the woods. Just go to the HFboard and it's ridiculous.  The slightest piece of news and you get 100s of posts. Just look at how many posts have been written about Tyler Biggs and I'm sure 99.9% of them have never seen him play (but all of them googled his name and brought up stats, youtube highlights etc).  It's the reason I rarely go on the Leafs HFBoard; way too much trivial posts to weed thru and very little substance. But really, how GREAT would it be for the Leafs to finally win one some day?  Would be a highlight for me (but I'm 51 and time is running out......LOL). Cheers RHO
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

LRH - Hey, buddy.  Absolutely no disrespect intended.  My rationale was outside of an American city with perhaps an exceptionally large population (NYC comes to mind) could a franchise last this long between championships without it taking a hit in one form or another. 

I recall reading some years ago that Boston fans stayed away from Bruin games to send a clear message to club brass of their displeasure with the poor on-ice product coupled with the increase in ticket prices.  We both know it would be hard to imagine MLSE suffering the same fate.  Folks seemingly flock to the ACC regardless of the competitve state of the team in relation to the steep price it costs to watch a game. 

I was giving Bruin fans props for doing what would probably be unheard of in our neck of the woods.  Under Burke's guidance, the Leafs are headed in the right direction in short order.  All the best, my friend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

bruins of course

Sections
Shortcuts