What team would you follow is the Bruins didn't exist?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: What team would you follow is the Bruins didn't exist?

Lightning with a side of Islanders.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Up here in Toronto, the Leafs are a year-round industry/obsession.  Most anything thing they do makes the news.  It would definitely be them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Calgary, Carolina, and the Cleveland Barons! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mazmania. Show mazmania's posts

Well , if the Nordiques came back I would root for them. They were my second favorite as a kid. Loved the Stastny's and Dan Bouchard. If they didn't come back , probably the Isles or dare I say the Habs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What team would you follow is the Bruins didn't exist?:
    [QUOTE]Up here in Toronto, the Leafs are a year-round industry/obsession.  Most anything thing they do makes the news.  It would definitely be them.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Me too RHO. I actually follow the Leafs more than many of my friends who are Leafs fans. As you stated, they're an industry in these parts. I couldn't ignore them if I wanted to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

As a lifelong resident of Winnipeg, I suppose I would have to fall back on cheering for the Jets.  Let's go Wheeler!  Let's go Wheeler!  S**t, he tripped over the blue line again.

On a positive note, the Bruins will never fold and I have tickets to both of their visits to the Peg this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

It would have to be a blue collar type team. I actually love watching Flyers, Hawks, and Ducks games. My dad has been a huge Red Wings fan since I've been alive. So one of them. Probably the Flyers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Oilers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Any team that plays the Habs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What team would you follow is the Bruins didn't exist? : Me too RHO. I actually follow the Leafs more than many of my friends who are Leafs fans. As you stated, they're an industry in these parts. I couldn't ignore them if I wanted to.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you guys can live in this area as Bruins fans and like the leafs at all.  Just listening to their fans, many of them who don't have a clue just makes me hate them with a passion.  I know it is an illness that I need to get over but I doubt I will.  I am sure there are people like that in all cities but living here and having to hear it day in day out, there is no way I could cheer for them.  There are many people who think a team that has not been in the play-offs since 2004 has a legitimate chance to win the Cup because of their great start.  As I said no clue!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

[QUOTE]As a lifelong resident of Winnipeg, I suppose I would have to fall back on cheering for the Jets.  Let's go Wheeler!  Let's go Wheeler!  S**t, he tripped over the blue line again. On a positive note, the Bruins will never fold and I have tickets to both of their visits to the Peg this year.
    Posted by stanjonathan17[/QUOTE]

I am a lifelong resident of Winnipeg too. It would be the Jets for sure then the Hawks. My buddy is taking me to one of the Bruin games here. Cant wait as its been too long. 20 years ago when the Bruins were here i paid 100.00 a ticket just to see them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

San Jose Sharks, I like a lot of their players, namely Pat Marleau and Joe Pavelski.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

In Response to What team would you follow is the Bruins didn't exist?:
    [QUOTE]Just like the title asks, if the Bruins' organization just folded at the end of the season and didn't relocated, which NHL team would you take your allegiance to? I have a feeling more people would answer with a western conference team since its easier to hate the eastern teams due to conference battles. I think I would have to say Chicago, as they are the only other Original Six team that I can stand and has a strong hockey tradition much like the Bruins'. What about you?
    Posted by Penn State[/QUOTE]

I would be a Capitals Fan, Live in VA now and they are building a very nice team for years to come. Will DIE a B's fan though !

Sections
Shortcuts