What the team needs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

What the team needs

Not another trade thread relax. The b's have the team to win it all in my eyes. Great team effort is needed by them night in and night out.  They haven't had that one game to bring them together. whether it's a donnybrook or a bad hit they need something that solidifies them. Reajoy just thinking the maple leafs would be the perfect team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: What the team needs

They need to become emotionally engaged. I mentioned this in another thread but they need a game like the Stars game that unites them and they re-earn that bully mentality where they have their way with other teams. The fact that they have not hit that stride and have their current record is fantastic because they are capable of ripping off a ton of wins in a row.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

They need to become emotionally engaged. I mentioned this in another thread but they need a game like the Stars game that unites them and they re-earn that bully mentality where they have their way with other teams. The fact that they have not hit that stride and have their current record is fantastic because they are capable of ripping off a ton of wins in a row.

Lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Need to re-invent Bruins hockey. Maybe Claude will stimulate this with his new 3rd line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

CJ should deny them hot water until they refuse to shave and bathe and invent a nickname for themselves.  then run them through some elaborate training exercises and reward them by buying them hookers.  Next, parachute drop them into Germany for a commando raid on a Nazi officer's club party.  Most of the guys end up on LTIR, but it's worth it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Looks like the practice interview julien re-iterated the same thing. Said thy need to play angry. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

CJ should deny them hot water until they refuse to shave and bathe and invent a nickname for themselves.  then run them through some elaborate training exercises and reward them by buying them hookers.  Next, parachute drop them into Germany for a commando raid on a Nazi officer's club party.  Most of the guys end up on LTIR, but it's worth it.

That would never work, there's no ex-football player on the Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

One W

That's it

Krejic is hurt, Kelly is out, McQuaid is out, Boychuk is hurt - not excuses but reasons. They just need a win, be it a "dirty" win where we get a couple bounces or a drubbing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

One W

That's it

Krejic is hurt, Kelly is out, McQuaid is out, Boychuk is hurt - not excuses but reasons. They just need a win, be it a "dirty" win where we get a couple bounces or a drubbing.

12 dirty ugly unshaven wins in a row, the dirty dozen.  I'll make it work somehow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

They need an offensive superstar that can score 50+ goals and lead the team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to skater68's comment:

So stampkos?  Cause hes the only one out there.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I agree, they lack of skill and finish is pretty clear. Bad passes and missing the net is pretty common for the bruins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tampa has Stamkos and the second most goals in the NHL.  They are three points out of the basement.  The only team with a worse record is Florida, and Florida is an above average AHL team this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And Shupe, I know how difficult typing is for you on your super expensive internet machine.  I'll save you a keystroke:  There is no "P" in "Stamkos".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

So stampkos?  Cause hes the only one out there.

I've always thought Steven should be on a commemorative stamp as well. Great minds think alike...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LMAO Stampkos !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

And Shupe, I know how difficult typing is for you on your super expensive internet machine.  I'll save you a keystroke:  There is no "P" in "Stamkos".

that is freakin funny

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

that is freakin funny

Did you get into my bag of stuff?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"You guys are always picking on me" ~ Shupa

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

A step forward tonight. Especially the last half of the game.

What this team needs is a good game against the Canadiens or the Rangers, to get their energy and minds back on track.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

At least, get Pandolfo out, pleeeaaaase. Let's try this :

Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin

Lucic-Krejci-Horton

Paille-Spooner-Peverley

Caron-Campbell-Thornton

It's very sad to see that, after the Hamill disaster, we must forget all whishfulthinking of Caron scoring goals in the NHL. But, hey, Claude, tell him that this is his last chance. Go on fourth and hit bodies for God's sake!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What the team needs now is another third line winger like I need a hole in my head.

*for Isla

Everyone else can just ignore this comment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to originalcallodthedom's comment:

Not another trade thread relax. The b's have the team to win it all in my eyes. Great team effort is needed by them night in and night out.  They haven't had that one game to bring them together. whether it's a donnybrook or a bad hit they need something that solidifies them. Reajoy just thinking the maple leafs would be the perfect team. 

Another fake team just like the Celtics .What don't you see ? They need players to put the puck in the net. Yes ( players ,not just one ) They will never do that .Modern day Bruins only think Defense wins games . Lets  play only on half the ice. Keep pressure on defense to hold up and maybe we can find a goal. If Pittsburg had Bruins Defense they would win Stanley cup every year. Just another fake Boston team to make boston fans fill the seats. What don't you see???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Another fake team just like the Celtics .What don't you see ? They need players to put the puck in the net. Yes ( players ,not just one ) They will never do that .Modern day Bruins only think Defense wins games . Lets  play only on half the ice. Keep pressure on defense to hold up and maybe we can find a goal. If Pittsburg had Bruins Defense they would win Stanley cup every year. Just another fake Boston team to make boston fans fill the seats. What don't you see???

What don't I see?

Someone who just posted to this thread who knows something about hockey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

I don't see...your point.  It's probably because I have my Cup replica from 2011...a Bruins team that was based heavily on defense-first.

Back to Fenway and Roidsville for you.

Sections
Shortcuts