What they can and cannot do.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: What they can and cannot do.

In response to islamorada's comment:

I respect the commentary as I have thought the same, but in reality Sandog the playoffs are a whole different type of game.  Offense does not always win in a series.  I would tend to agree on the grind and systematic game was the key to the Stanley Cup victory, yet this team has far more offense than that team.  The defense is now older, albeit without a mature PMD.  

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

This will not work in the playoffs either and i've considered the differences between the regular season.

How many times did Rask get left out to dry last night ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yep, and they still won. 

And you can tell me I'm mis-reading all you want, but when people say "they cannot win like this" when they're 4-1 in their last 5, to me that's not "concern".  The 50 threads deciding whether to roast or deep fry Julien don't come across as concern.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

What I find to be the most disconcerting about the Bruins, is the first 10 minutes of EVERY game.

I don't know what Claude does to get the team motivated, but it's not working!

They start every game, like they just spent the last hour, watching Julien's home movies.

Even in 2011, I did not want to watch the first 5 or 10 minutes, because the team was usually doing their 'Keystone Cops' imitation.

I just do not understand how this team can just keep coming out so flat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I just do not understand how this team can just keep coming out so flat."

"I don't know what Claude does to get the team motivated, but it's not working!"

You answered your on question a few lines before it was asked.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Yep, and they still won. 

And you can tell me I'm mis-reading all you want, but when people say "they cannot win like this" when they're 4-1 in their last 5, to me that's not "concern".  The 50 threads deciding whether to roast or deep fry Julien don't come across as concern.

..........and the roast or deep fry cooking seems to always come from the same cooks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fire Julien

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForeverBruins. Show ForeverBruins's posts

Good Morning  Everyone  ..."well  one  thing  they  must  do  is  to  improove their  Power  Play .... I  guess  they  didn't  want  to  win  as  much   as  we  do   ...NOT  A  shot  on  Goal  on  our  ONLY   power   play   The  other  night  in  Montreal ....i  mean  come  on  ...  Too  much  passes   ...not  enough  dept   ...  We  even  complaint  about  the  ice  at  the  bell  Center  and  we  were   accused   of  finding  an   excuses  by  the  HABS  FANS  (  IDIOTS )

....and   Last  night  ....One  journalist  complaint  about  the  ice    ??  WOW   i  couldn't  not  believe  it  ,,,AND also ...for  their  Loss  last night  the  Habs  fans  are  blaming  the  Refs   .....WHAT  A  BUNCH  OF  Hypocrite  ...

Ok   back  to  our  Bruins  ....We  have  two  of  the  best  goalies  in  the  league .. ... i  believe  in  those  two  .... .

What  about  Bergy  ...fouth  concussion  ....will  he  come back ....i  sincerly  hope  so  ....BUT  NOT  before  he  is  ready  ....damn  i  am  always  scared  for  him   ...when  he's  on  the  ice   ...he  is  ONE  OF  THE  BEST   ....AND  he's   missed      i hope  he  will  be  back  ......but   for   now   he  needs  to  take  care  of  him   

Sections
Shortcuts