What this team needs for next level...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

What this team needs for next level...

1.  Take peverly, Kelly, ryder, and paille's salaries, resign marchand and  get a top tier forward to play with him and bergy.  Now you have two lines that can really generate chances, in addition to krejci's line.

2.  Consolidate the same way on defense and get someone worthwhile back there, too many ferrence, boychuk, seidenberg types on the backline.  Mcquaid and kampfer cost nothing, get rid of the originally mentioned overpaid guys and get someone else legit back there.

3.  New coach.  I've been as critical of him as any, but in his defense, the guys mentioned above are useless.

We have the shut down dman, we have one very good (not excellent, consistent) line, we have excellent tending, all check marks.  Missing links = a true 1st line or two like krejci's line, a true #2 dman (ala seabrook). 

Too much money tied into average or below average muckers, that needs to change for us to make the next level.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Re: What this team needs for next level...

By the way, peverly and kelly are absolutely useless.  Kelly = 4th liner (for a 2nd round pick, great.  Murray was laughing all the way to the bank on that deal), Peverly = 3rd line at best, hes done absolutely nothing.  Dare I say it, I would much rather Blake Wheeler, especially under a different coach and lighting it up.  I would bench kelly/peverly before ryder and seguin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Pleae call PC and tell him how to do this before the playoffs begin. Thanks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Peverly definately needs a benching after that shorty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

No can do, except #3.  Unfortunately, I think it means we get about another 1 or 2 round spring, but my fingers are crossed we get 3 in this year.  The way wash is playing and pitt getting sid back, I duno.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

your right oates cam, we need more playing time for these type of guys.  How about the other 8 guys listed, you're probably loving their play right?  Congrats, 2 goals in 10 games, and it's the only play he's made as a bruin, PC should extended him for 3 more years at kelly money.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Peverlys tying goal was I suppose a great goal by a 3rd liner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kelly wasnt brought here to score.  He was brought here to bring experience, speed and PK ability.  He has done that.
    Peverly was brought to add additional secondary scoring.  He hasnt delievered but I will only discredit either if they fail to deliver in the playoffs. 
    Ryder is useless, I have said this over and over.
    Seguin is a kid.  Should be playing junior hockey and dominating.  I said that from day one as well. 

I like Kelly a lot and think he will be very good for us in the playoffs.  He and Bergie would be the 1st 2 guys I tap on the bu t t in a 1 goal game late with a draw in our end. 

Thorton should sit in the playoffs.  Problem is so should Seguin and Paille.  Problem with that is we don't have enough fwds. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What this team needs for next level...:
    [QUOTE]Kelly wasnt brought here to score.  He was brought here to bring experience, speed and PK ability.  He has done that. Peverly was brought to add additional secondary scoring.  He hasnt delievered but I will only discredit either if they fail to deliver in the playoffs.  Ryder is useless, I have said this over and over. Seguin is a kid.  Should be playing junior hockey and dominating.  I said that from day one as well.  I like Kelly a lot and think he will be very good for us in the playoffs.  He and Bergie would be the 1st 2 guys I tap on the bu t t in a 1 goal game late with a draw in our end.  Thorton should sit in the playoffs.  Problem is so should Seguin and Paille.  Problem with that is we don't have enough fwds. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    This is perfect Shupe.All Seguin needs to go on a tear is the Shupe stamp of disapproval......

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In case you haven't noticed, the free agent class amongst the winger group (not including centres) is VERY weak. The only one's that are decent are Jussi Jokinen, Milan Hejduk and Erik Cole. Radim Vrbata, Curtis Glencross and Scottie Upshall, the next best wingers in FA, are all very inconsistent, and the latter two are having career years which teams should be weary of.