What to do about Ryan Callahan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

What to do about Ryan Callahan?

How should the Bruins deal with Ryan Callahan?  He was very physical in Game 2, but was also getting a little "ratty"  throwing his head back, literally in the face of Tuukka after the whistle, coming in high on his checks.  I can't recall anyone putting him on his back side, I know Boychuk finally retaliated with a right that got Torts in a tizzy, but should the B's get in this guys face a bit more?  Or are they better off ignoring him?  It seemed to work in game 2, but I am thinking that tonight he is going to cross the line in front of the home crowd, down 2-0.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: What to do about Ryan Callahan?

Like Chara did in 2011, hammer his ankle again with a slapshot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

We can't wish injury on anyone, the Hockey God's don't approve of such things.  LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

he will definitely be aroused in front of the Garden crowd, but Claude is aware and will caution the extent of retaliating. However, if the Refs don't stay on top of cheap shots, McQ might step up to the plate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Biggest problem with Callahan is he doesn't fight.  So if the refs don't call the high hit and a B's player retaliates like Boychuk did last game, they will probably be sent off this game.  I would like to see Marchand get after him a bit, and get into his kitchen.  BTW, Pierre's pant tent for this guy is deplorable.  Bartkowski tried to engage with him in game 2, I hope he stays smart and just crushes him legally within the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Mr. Callahan's debts are mounting, someone is keeping an eye out on him. Debts must always be repaid - no matter what.

Mr. Nash is also on the list. What a cowardly slash. He was definitely trying to break Paille's arm - no doubt about it. He must pay up, too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Mr. Callahan's debts are mounting, someone is keeping an eye out on him. Debts must always be repaid - no matter what.

Mr. Nash is also on the list. What a cowardly slash. He was definitely trying to break Paille's arm - no doubt about it. He must pay up, too.

I don't know why, but I still laugh at the avatar and name.

It's beautiful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I don't know why, but I still laugh at the avatar and name.

It's beautiful.

That's what I like - Happy Bruin fans!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He can get in Rask's face all he wants when the game is 5-2 Bruins.  He's annoying me too, but let's keep our eye on the prize rather than seeking revenge on their players.

The ship is sinking -- let him drown.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I dont think he's a rat at all.  The guy plays hard, I would take him on my team anytime.

I'm guessing he'll make of you upset, he thrives for these games espcially at home.

Ratty is Marchand's flick of the figs (RHO had to use it).  I can laugh about it now but if it were Ott doing it to Bergeron I would not be laughing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I dont think he's a rat at all.  The guy plays hard, I would take him on my team anytime.

I'm guessing he'll make of you upset, he thrives for these games espcially at home.

Ratty is Marchand's flick of the figs (RHO had to use it).  I can laugh about it now but if it were Ott doing it to Bergeron I would not be laughing.

He plays hard and I would take him on my team as well.  However, Marchand plays hard, Cooke plays hard, Torres plays hard.  You can play hard and still be a rat.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I forgot about Nash's nasty slash that went uncalled.  Good Call.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

He can get in Rask's face all he wants when the game is 5-2 Bruins.  He's annoying me too, but let's keep our eye on the prize rather than seeking revenge on their players.

The ship is sinking -- let him drown.

I hear ya Fletch, I just have a feeling that he is going to do something that will be tough to ignore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Hit him, hard, often and clean. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..somebody needs to remind dorsett who he is too. There can only be one highlander and for the moment its nash.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

He plays hard and I would take him on my team as well.  However, Marchand plays hard, Cooke plays hard, Torres plays hard.  You can play hard and still be a rat.  

Comparing Ryan Callahan to that group is like comparing Dennis Wideman to Phil Housley and Paul Coffey.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

We can't wish injury on anyone, the Hockey God's don't approve of such things.  LOL

They owe us for Orr, Neely and Savard. Break that Irish mugs ankle again Z!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Comparing Ryan Callahan to that group is like comparing Dennis Wideman to Phil Housley and Paul Coffey.

There are different levels of "Ratness".  Obviously he is not at all like the players mentioned.  My point was that just because he plays hard, doesn't mean he can't be a rat!   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There are different levels of "Ratness".  Obviously he is not at all like the players mentioned.  My point was that just because he plays hard, doesn't mean he can't be a rat!   

I fully agree with that, but Callahan is a pretty honest player as far as I know.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

send he and his team to the golf course asap. tonight's just the next step, LET'S GO BRUINS! i'll refrain from talking any niceties about the rangers so close to game time. all my positive thoughts go DIRECTLY to the BIG BAD BRUINS!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

send he and his team to the golf course asap. tonight's just the next step, LET'S GO BRUINS! i'll refrain from talking any niceties about the rangers so close to game time. all my positive thoughts go DIRECTLY to the BIG BAD BRUINS!!

Agreed.

For tonight, f**k him....I hope ST rips off his head and p*sses in his skull.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

what to do about callahan? I say sign him in the 2014 off season

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Rat move #1 makes Chara bleed 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

while it was a penalty missed that was not done on purpose.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

while it was a penalty missed that was not done on purpose.

Bs he came in high again, its not easy to high stick big z in the eye!