What to do to get this Team Going?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzel. Show MDsizzel's posts

Re: What to do to get this Team Going?

Complacency is starting to seep in just like it did for the majority of last season. These players are quick to tune Julien out. This is nothing new. It took about 2 months but Clode is starting to become a broken record once again.  It's ok though because Julien has an excuse for anything and everything just like most of there posters here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Ference is playing at the top of his game right now.  Watch him.  Great moves and speed.  No mistakes.  He leads the team in plus-minus.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Fire CJ. Time to move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

It certainly feels like a shoe is going to drop. I'm betting there will some different on-ice personell for Wednesday's game. IF PC truly has a deal(s) in place as reported in this forum, from whatever news source earlier this week, it seems as though it's about time to pull the trigger whether Savvy and/or Sturm are ready to go or not. The shakeup needs to begin, IMO. And a game by game rotation of non-perfmormers in the press box may help the individual players see things differently as well as sending a message. Don't just scratch the low man on the totem pole every game. I say that asuming Paille's days are numbered.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: What to do to get this Team Going?:
    [QUOTE]It certainly feels like a shoe is going to drop. I'm betting there will some different on-ice personell for Wednesday's game. IF PC truly has a deal(s) in place as reported in this forum, from whatever news source earlier this week, it seems as though it's about time to pull the trigger whether Savvy and/or Sturm are ready to go or not. The shakeup needs to begin, IMO. And a game by game rotation of non-perfmormers in the press box may help the individual players see things differently as well as sending a message. Don't just scratch the low man on the totem pole every game. I say that asuming Paille's days are numbered.
    Posted by SteveM[/QUOTE]

Have you not watched Julien coach for the last 3 years.  You do not sit players when they are not playing well, you give them a pat on the back and extra ice time.  Julien never makes his players accountable for their play, that may damage their fragile egos.  Julien needs to go so we can get some one who will hold the players accountable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What to do to get this Team Going? : Have you not watched Julien coach for the last 3 years.  Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Yup, I've been watching. I just don't know if there is a Pat O'Reineelbury available to coach, or if this would be acceptable nowadays for that matter. CJ & crew appear to be strong technicians. But the boys on the ice are the ones who are not hitting the net, not in on the rebounds, overpassing, leaving pucks untouched in front of their own net, not playing through to the offensive end, etc., etc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I believe the B's will wait until the injured players return and personnel moves  are completed befor considering a coaching change...they need to see what they have, then clearly identify the problem and manage it though trades or firing (if it REALLYis the coach) etc as appropriate.
    These are grown men that are professionals at what they do and are handsomely compensated for it too...they have a responsibility to pay attention and also be held accountable...
    It is not the coaches job to entertain them to keep them involved and motivated...if that is the issue, then there is a huge immaturity and ego problem that must be addressed right NOW!
    I would prefer a more outwardly passionate coach, but everyone is different... Bring Grapes back or Orielly or Milbury..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

B's are on pace for 100 points this season which gets them in the playoffs.  No one ever said they wouldn't lose another game this year.  Montreal and Tampa Bay got shutout yesterday too. 

There is a good reason why most trades are made at or near the deadline - teams like to think they made good decisions in the offseason and will at least give those decisions 4-5 months to see if they were right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Half you guys have become prima donna Pink Hat wearing fans.  You're entitled to nothing and you have no say about anything the Bruins do; on the player level, coaching level or GM level.  Accept your role in the Bruins organization, which is, you have ABSOLUTELY no say in anything the B's do.  Why?  Because none of you are qualified to have anything to do with a professional hockey team.

Most of you act like Scab fans, whining and complaining about any and everything, grow a pair and shut up. You ruin sites like this and are slowly ruining hfboards with you constant b%$#*ing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This just restates earlier threads. The poor performers are not too hard to identify: Paille[ just cannot handle the puck]; Hunwick[too many ,miscues];Thornton[ not an asset-one dimensional]; then there are those who take games offf: Horton, Ryder, they must become more consistent; Somehow Wheeler needs to learn how to finish and stay up on his skates[ why does he fall down so often?] Claude's "system" does not seem to help on the breakout; Why so many poor passes?? Why is the PP so innefective and why hasn't Claude figured it out?? Why does Chara take so long to make his passes?? Is it Chara or is it poor positioning[ coaching]?Are Goeff Ward and Doug Houda the problem??  Too many unanswered questions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

This team is far from the BIG BAD BRUINS! I watched the Tampa / Caps game yesterday and their captain was making clean hits on Tampa's stud boys like a good captain should. Ovie went out of his way to nail (clean) Stamkos and St. Louis. The only Bruin to even play close to this is Lucic once in a while. BIG Z will occasionally push a guy over but he never targets the other teams best player with a good solid body check. It starts with leadership and from CJ down I'm not seeing much. The B's have played hard about 40 minutes in the last 3 games. Ward was the reason yesterday but they left the Canes of the hook physically big time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I'm very sorry ssags111 to have offended you. Please. Inform us pinkos what we should comment on here in this forum. Also, maybe you can help me understand what being a Bruin fan is supposed to be. Thanks for your help. We only want to act like true Bruin fans according to ssags111.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Yesterdays grades............

Paille - F   Doesn't belong in the NHL...why would you sign him for 2 years with cap problems????

Chara - F Once again a no show..gets caught up ice on a PK????

Stuart - F I know he's tough but he has no game at all. When you pass him    the puck you might as well pass it to the other team

Krejci - F - Is this guy going to take another half a season to get some balz like last year

Horton - F Starting to look like this guy is the dog he was in Florida. He's comfortable now and doing nothing

Clod - F PP suxs and he just throws the 4th line out there and prays for something to happen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Sorry Nash, Kreji does not belong on your list, his "wings" of fame Ryder and Wheels need to play and work harder.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Ryder suxs. Should have been trade or released last summer.  Wheeler is playing ok

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I believe the B's will wait until the injured players return and personnel moves  are completed befor considering a coaching change...they need to see what they have, then clearly identify the problem and manage it though trades or firing (if it REALLYis the coach) etc as appropriate. These are grown men that are professionals at what they do and are handsomely compensated for it too...they have a responsibility to pay attention and also be held accountable... It is not the coaches job to entertain them to keep them involved and motivated...if that is the issue, then there is a huge immaturity and ego problem that must be addressed right NOW! I would prefer a more outwardly passionate coach, but everyone is different... Bring Grapes back or Orielly or Milbury..
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]
    Intelligent and well thought out.I agree CJ should at least get the opportunity to coach a full,healthy lineup before he gets written off.I think he's done a reasonable job considering the patchwork lineup he's been left with(for almost 2 years now).I don't know of any other coaches that are better at keeping players healthy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to What to do to get this Team Going?:
    [QUOTE]Before the season gets too far gone, this team needs a shakeup. No offence and run around defence. Paille down and McGratton up. Play McGratton when needed to counter the chippy teams, like Philly. Thorton sits. The other players will know their back is covered when your Cooke's and Orr's are out there. Play Mcquaid and trade a defenceman. I don't care. Take your pick. Hunwick, Ference, Stuart. They are all 5 or 6 D men. I say rest Recchi. He should not play every game. Move Seguin up to a #1 or #2 line and bring up someone from baby B's to fill in on Recchi. Then if things are still not going. Fire CJ. Time to move on.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]
    Exactly what  will mcquaid do that Stuart isn't already doing better?Mcquaid reminds me of a poor mans Stuart.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

It's time for CJ to go. Far too early in the season to have played so many games where the B's have been flat. It's fairly evident the players don't have any fear of this guy. They need a fire lit under their collective *****. Lack of respect for CJ was one of the reasons Lou L (forgive me, I will not insult the man by butchering the spelling of his last name) canned him from the Devils.

Side bar; it's going to be interesting watching PC wriggle out of the salary cap mess. Let's hope he doesn't too abused in upcoming trades.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I don't like the inconstant play, looks too much like last year.  I also don't see this team as being particularly difficult to play against, they are not skating for 60 minutes, wining 1-on-1 battles or finishing checks.  CJ should be on notice that this is not acceptable.

I wonder how much they are looking over their shoulder wondering "who goes" when Savard and Sturm comeback.  Let's see how that plays out before we ship out key players or the coach.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Being worried about whether you're being moved or not & you want to remain a Bruin should only make you play that much harder. I truly believe that CJ & company have lost this team! It's time for some players to go & it's time for CJ to go. His unwillingness to adjust has made this team too easy to read & with their non-willingness to be the agressors at the start of a game. The other teams have been able to set the tempo & the B's lackluster effort doesn't respond! Yesterday against the Canes; they came out very well. Then, they made that error with 16 seconds to go in the period & the team acted like they just blew a 5-0 lead! They sagged & went into this "OK since playing aggressive & hard didn't work. We're gonna play on our heals & let Carolina shut us down!" That first period was their best first period for the whole month! They need 60 minutes & they haven't done that since the St. Louis game!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I thought they played pretty good 5 on 5 yesterday...PK & PP svcked though which cost them the game.  Ward had a lot to do with it too.  Happens.

Sections
Shortcuts