What to do

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

What to do

Start by putting Ryder on waivers,maybee somebody takes him freeze up cap space,if not send to minors,still freeze up cap space.Get rid of the idiot coach.Come on Cam i grew up watching you play,how can you be the prez.of these losers.Iwould say only Kreji.Seguin are only players i wouldn't move,sorry Timmy your playing great but teams desperately needs help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Re: What to do

DON'T GO SELLING THE FARM JUST YET ! 

Thomas and Ryder for Shea Weber or Yandl will do the trick .

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

WTH are you thinking?
    Ryder and wheeler were the 2 best forwards last night, why is everyone afraid to put the blame where it belongs.
    Lucic, lifeless
    Krecji, awful
    ther rest. Lost
    Then the pp. claude hasnt a clue how to put w unit together.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bennyjo30. Show bennyjo30's posts

I can't believe people are even talking about trading Thomas right now. Let's trade our most (and only) consistent player on the team, and the top rated player in the entire LEAGUE. Since he is the only person on the team we can rely on each and every game, let's trade him and see what happens to the team then! First off, Tim Thomas is playing out of his mind, probably better than when he won the Vezina. With that said, no matter how amazing he is, you will NEVER get someone even comparably as good as he is because he is getting paid $5 million a year as a 36-year-old goalie. No team is going to be willing to trade one of their top guys for the expensive Bruins goalie nearing the end of his career. How about instead of trying to fix something that is already working, let's try to fix something that's broken.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: What to do:
    I can't believe people are even talking about trading Thomas right now. Let's trade our most (and only) consistent player on the team, and the top rated player in the entire LEAGUE. Since he is the only person on the team we can rely on each and every game, let's trade him and see what happens to the team then! First off, Tim Thomas is playing out of his mind, probably better than when he won the Vezina. With that said, no matter how amazing he is, you will NEVER get someone even comparably as good as he is because he is getting paid $5 million a year as a 36-year-old goalie. No team is going to be willing to trade one of their top guys for the expensive Bruins goalie nearing the end of his career. How about instead of trying to fix something that is already working, let's try to fix something that's broken.
    Posted by bennyjo30

YOU DO NOT GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING !  THOMAS and Rask are #1 goaltenders and there are teams dying to get a #1 goaltender . We cannot afford to keep two goalies of such calibre and seriously think we can compete for the cup.  So don't go saying Thomas is the best player Boston has , but no one will trade for him because he's 36 years old.  

We can easily pull away one of Washington's young D-Men (Alzner) for Thomas
    and a 2nd round pick in the June Draft.  Use this as a starting point CC and
    if Washington nibbles , go for it with all your energy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Thomas is older for a goalie, but if its his compete level that keeps him at the top....He's moved around so much and now in the past few years has had his chance to showcase himself. I see him maintaining his level of play until he is 39-40. As long as he stays healthy...plus the compete level will be there always...If it wasnt for him we would have lost many games that we won and gotten slaughtered in the games he has lost by a couple goals. I think the defense relies to much on him....Seriously, how many saves a game does he seem to make each game, when you think the opposing team should have scored....I cant even count, because it happens a lot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Yeah trading the League MVP usually doesnt improve your team sorry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The most obvious problems, even with the proposed line changes are as follows: Savard's line== Savvy still has work to do to be as good as he was, and Horton needs to play every game, and every shift as hard as he can [coach problem]; Bergie's line== Recchi's skills have all but evaporated this year. His skating is slower; he is huffing after every shift; he cannot seem to control the puck and has too many offensive cough-ups. [ solve by replacing with Caron]; Kreji's line== Kreji is not , as yet, playing as well as he can; Wheeler has been a pleasant suprise lately; Ryder needs to leave his snowshoes at home and participate on every shift, [ solve by coaching] ; Campbell's line == needs Marchand not Paille [ time will help] Need to replace Thornton [ maybe Recchi] even blackandgold bleeders need to contribute and play hockey, not helter-skelter screwups; The defense needs to play alertly. Somehow Chara needs to evolve into a team player; team participant; and forget the long bomb passes and the big slap shot; ditto for Boychuck;[ resolve by coaching] Ference needs to grow 5 inches.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Trade  TT   TO CAPS WHO SAID 1 MILLION TIME THEY NO WANT A GOALIE FOR ANZER AND A PICK   YOU MUST BE HIGH......REAL HIGH

JEEZ

Sections
Shortcuts