What was Krejci thinking?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What was Krejci thinking?

Great game but poor decision at the end... hope he's not hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: What was Krejci thinking?

Didn't look good, looked like he was favouring his hand. Can't afford to be without him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to What was Krejci thinking?:
    [QUOTE]Great game but poor decision at the end... hope he's not hurt.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Agreed, he should never fight. Looked to me he was doing the "right" thing by removing his helmet when Poullot jumped in a little too soon. Granted, it's a fight, but if a guy is taking his helmut off in order to make a fair fight, seems to me you should be at least let him get ready before you pound him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If he misses time I'm going to find pbergeron37 down on Commonwealth then throw up all over his signed David Krejci jersey's LoL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

I admire Krejci's pluck but in the big picture, it wasn't wise.  He's been concussed not too mention putting his hand/wrist at risk. 

Despite his un-Krejci-like play at times this year, he's a valuable member of the club and shoud avoid that kind of stuff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I understand he was bleeding pretty good as he was leaving the ice... just stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The guy is a Boston Bruin.

Yeah, he got in a fight.

Nice!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Hamill looked good. Nice play to Ryder.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

And they all seem to becoming "Boston Bruins" lately. Finally. They are becoming men in front of our eyes. Thank you Shawn for leading the way!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I think the whole team finally has the same mentality. They are tough to play against and will not take #*^@ from anyone. It's great to see them act this way as a collective. I loved seeing Recchi chase Gionta towards the bench!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Broken nose.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Very stupid on Kreji's part, should have stayed in the scrum as the officials were absolutely irresponsible all night. Someone above thanked Thornton who didn't do anything all night. Tried to goad Hamrlk who just avoided him. We really need a better skilled player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

He looked like he was bleeding from the lip to me, not the nose, in that case probably no big deal.
    hopefully he is not hurt, but this wasn't a case of thinking, so good for him for just doing it...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Thornton makes everyone on the team 3",s & 20 lbs bigger. Hes fine right where he is. Just curb his minutes a,lil towards the end of a tight game please CJ. As for Krecji grrrrrr! dumb***. Thats where we need the skill & not the puncher. Just think if he took on Subban,who probably would go with him (hint,hint) & got his head knocked off, how would you feel today?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

he wasn't...he was caught up in the moment. he watched his teammates answer the bell all nite long,without hesitation, he did the same. not very smart,but i like it. i 'd rather see that than have a defenseman start trouble all nite then NEVER actually drop his gloves(pk)-i'd rather have a player show some fire(krejci) and risk it ...than act like a punk(pk) and worry about marking up his pretty face. kudos to you david krejci

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Ference/Moen was a bigger mismatch..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: What was Krejci thinking?:
    [QUOTE]Ference/Moen was a bigger mismatch..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    I thought Ference held his own pretty well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Stupid move..just like Thomas fighting..this team has alot of growing up to do. They either don't show up or they have to brawl. How about hitting the guy (MATT COOKE) that deserves to be hit and playing hockey

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was Krejci thinking? : I thought Ference held his own pretty well.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Oh, I would give ference the edge, but krejci dropped the gloves with a similar sized player with 2-3 career fighting majors..

Moens got ference by 20-30 pounds 2-3 inches, and has 50ish career fighting majors, krejci may not have been thinking, but the guy was in his "class", ferenec fought up a couple brackets...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid move..just like Thomas fighting..this team has alot of growing up to do. They either don't show up or they have to brawl. How about hitting the guy (MATT COOKE) that deserves to be hit and playing hockey
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    hahahaha go back under your rock.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was Krejci thinking? : Oh, I would give ference the edge, but krejci dropped the gloves with a similar sized player with 2-3 career fighting majors.. Moens got ference by 20-30 pounds 2-3 inches, and has 50ish career fighting majors, krejci may not have been thinking, but the guy was in his "class", ferenec fought up a couple brackets...
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    I also personally like the two or three extra punches that were thrown when they fell to the ice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid move..just like Thomas fighting..this team has alot of growing up to do. They either don't show up or they have to brawl. How about hitting the guy (MATT COOKE) that deserves to be hit and playing hockey
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

shaaawwtttt upppp!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Typical MOntreal. Always getting the Power Plays and always trying to fight the players who aren't fighters, with their own goons.

Nice to see Ference hold his own and Campbell absolutely pummel Pyatt.

Carey Price wanted nothing to do with fighting Thomas.  He used the ref to try to bide himself some time.

Terribly officiated game by Massenhoven, too.  Awful.   He stopped more fights and caused more problems as a result.

Also, the two Lucic pre face off incidents should have been left alone.  These idiots don't know how to let things settle. 

Typical Montreal.  Quick to insitgate and quick to run away or not fight.   I swear they must give their players a handbook every year on how to be a pansy.

That all would have been taken care of earlier in the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    Go home Nash & take all of your negative thoughts with you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsRock. Show BsRock's posts

Is nash really retarded?  Or do he's posts just make him come accross that way?  Great game, love to see them finally sticking together, and up for one another.

Sections
Shortcuts