What was Krejci thinking?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: What was Krejci thinking?

nope--he's retarded--oops...i mean"mentally challenged"-gotta be pc,and i'm not talking about the gm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

This is going to probably hurt him in the long run, because now everyone knows he can't fight, he will be someone PK will drop them with now.

It was totally stupid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Fluto Shinzawa of the Globe says Krejci was icing his lower lip after the game.  Good that he stood in with his teammates - lucky that he wasn't clobbered worse, though.  Hope it sparks him toward more consistent play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Krejci doesn't get a fat lip, no one is talking about this.. Krejci fought a guy with 2 nhl fights, (same as krejci) who list at 6'3 180lbs.. Gave up some reach, but thats about it..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: What was Krejci thinking?:
    [QUOTE]Stupid move..just like Thomas fighting..this team has alot of growing up to do. They either don't show up or they have to brawl. How about hitting the guy (MATT COOKE) that deserves to be hit and playing hockey
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]Agree

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I can't believe I haven't already ignored nash.
    And Greatseason....you are a troll.
    To all the legit posters here...the ignore button is your friend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Broken nose.......
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Bummer, really? I can't find a source to confirm?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid move..just like Thomas fighting..this team has alot of growing up to do. They either don't show up or they have to brawl. How about hitting the guy (MATT COOKE) that deserves to be hit and playing hockey
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Krejci is the man. What was dumb about what he did?? 

He stuck up for his teammates

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

It was not a stupid move.  You said, the team has a "lot of growing up to do."They grew up a lot last night. Krejci and Thomas put themselves in a bad situation, because they were compelled to join the teams cause to the man. I'm certain they now understand their roles on the team, and I hope David is ok, considering his recent concussion. Last year, they did not react well in handling cooke. After last night, this team will never make that mistake again.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was Krejci thinking? : It was not a stupid move.  You said, the team has a "lot of growing up to do."They grew up a lot last night. Krejci and Thomas put themselves in a bad situation, because they were compelled to join the teams cause to the man. I'm certain they now understand their roles on the team, and I hope David is ok, considering his recent concussion. Last year, they did not react well in handling cooke. After last night, this team will never make that mistake again.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

We can hope!

@NJFan no broken nose, just a bad rumor somone passed on to me. My bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I'm of the opinion, that while it's probably a good thing with the teammates to 'show up' from time to time, I don't think guys like Krejci should fight.

The guy is somewhat injury prone and has already survived a broken wrist.

There's enough tough guys on the Bruins to handle that type of nonsense. Skill players that can't fight, shouldn't.  Too much risk is hurting themselves, which ultimately hurts the team.