What was that?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

What was that?

I came on and seen this new discussion www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a6fc639d3-0c40-4320-8058-da86245cb087&plckShowFirstUnread=1">Brad Richards Headed to Boston: Per CBC and it errors trying to open it, did someone get the boot lol. Anything to this story ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: What was that?

In Response to What was that?:
    [QUOTE]I came on and seen this new discussion www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a6fc639d3-0c40-4320-8058-da86245cb087&plckShowFirstUnread=1 " /> Brad Richards Headed to Boston: Per CBC and it errors trying to open it, did someone get the boot lol. Anything to this story ?
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    I sure hope Xenimus wasn't booted.Although not funny,it was still just a joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Thx Dez

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Agreed, not funny, and boy that would be a pretty harsh reaction if he was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What was that?:
    [QUOTE]Thx Dez
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    And there was nothing to the story(damn you Xenimus).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Post is being updated to Richards getting enimas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

why are there mysql db errors at the top of my page?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Note to BDC more bandwith and more SQL servers needed!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]why are there mysql db errors at the top of my page?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Mine too and it happenned earlier.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Good,it's not just me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was that? : And there was nothing to the story(damn you Xenimus).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Well now that's weird, because I swear it showed it as posted by dezaruchi to me.  Just one major fail of a post, somehow.  Amazing how things that should work so understandably and consistently can have bizarre things like this happen.

I've been having the top-of-page errors all day.  I just figured it was a chrome issue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I'm scared!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundeep. Show sundeep's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nhl/news/story?id=6121442

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I hope Xen wasn't booted. While it was a dink move he didn't deserve that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I hope Xen wasn't booted. While it was a dink move he didn't deserve that.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

He's a quality poster here.  Considering the level of trolls we get, I can't imagine he'd be booted for this.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was that? : He's a quality poster here.  Considering the level of trolls we get, I can't imagine he'd be booted for this.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I agree, I have never had a problem with Xen at all other than that cruel cruel joke. haha

Sections
Shortcuts