What were they saying?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

What were they saying?

Forgive me...I'm old and I cannot remember dukies...the other night I think in the 2nd period one of the Bs went crashing into Crawford and the net...knocked it off the moorings...he was pushed so no penalty...anyhow once they untangled he and Crawford seemed to have a little conversation before he got up and skated away. Does anyone else remember? Does anyone else have any idea ofwhat was said between the two? Was it "I'm OK are you OK?" Was it "Do that again and I'll take your head off." I'd love to have heard that exchange. Can anyone shed a little light on it for me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: What were they saying?

Think you're referring to the penalty on Paille - that's the only time I saw something along these lines.  Sure looked like Paille was checking in on Crawford and letting him know he didn't hit him with malicious intent.

Are you not entertained?!?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Think you're referring to the penalty on Paille - that's the only time I saw something along these lines.  Sure looked like Paille was checking in on Crawford and letting him know he didn't hit him with malicious intent.

I've been thinking along those lines too...just wondered if anyone knows for sure...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't believe either was mic'd, so the only people who know are Crawford and Paille.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Paille does do that universal hand out gesture that's part peace symbol, part offer to help the guy up.  I doubt he was saying he's going to hit Crawford's mom twice that hard and fast. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My guess is that Paille woulld have said it was his defenseman that caused it - or some remark on the play.  I've done that before, like 'geez, I didn't think he had to take that penalty, I don't think I had enough of an angle.'  and Crawford, 'you had enough real estate to cut in'.  Typically other kinds of talk gets ignored or greeted with violence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

My guess is that Paille woulld have said it was his defenseman that caused it - or some remark on the play.  I've done that before, like 'geez, I didn't think he had to take that penalty, I don't think I had enough of an angle.'  and Crawford, 'you had enough real estate to cut in'.  Typically other kinds of talk gets ignored or greeted with violence.

Thanks to all for chipping in...just wishing I knew for sure...

Garfield

Sections
Shortcuts