What will Chiarelli do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: What will Chiarelli do?

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Remember carl soderberg- key to playoffs

Why are u sure they won't make a change to our forwards?   Iginla on first line @ 36 -  not sure . Loui? Well I think you've watched him

Wouldn't mind seeing some of those dmen mentioned but as bruins brass said comfortable with the dmen they have

If you've been reading any of PC's remarks leading up to the deadline he has never said anything about wanting to or thinking about tinkering with the forward group,on the matter of the defence he said he would like to add a d-man but would be ok with heading into the playoffs as is.You have to keep up to speed Marco & lay off the Loui sauce.

Loui st

Loui will  have to produce- grace period has expired.  If he ecplodes in playoffs then surely I will lay off.

You think I'm being hard in loui. A thread was started about possibly trading march. Big mistake .. he's a player who deserves slack in my opinion for primarily what he did in 2011

Love that little rat

you don't know what producing means. 

Certainly not the definition you have of it

Hey btw on your avatar you have 19- who was that? 

46 krejci

16 - middleton .. 

But who is 19?

me

You lying bostonfan

not really. 19 was my number in junior and college. 

Not really? So ur kinda lying. Why did u put that numbsr there? 

i just told you

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

46 krejci

16 - middleton .. 

But who is 19?

I thought the 16 was for Peter Douris,oh well.

Actually peter douris came to mind

remember when he scored vs mtl in playoffs and pat burns said something like - we got scored by peter douris like who is peter douris 

Douris answered " who is pat burns" toe blake ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sheer point of fact is that 29 teams fail every year and one succeeds. If you play the knowitall and claim you know the Bruins will lose because of some move you don't like, the odds are 29-1 in your favour that you'll be right about the failure and claim you were right about the reason.

if the Bruins don't win the cup this year, Marco will blame Loui and shupe will blame Rask's contract, and Rusty will blame Jacobs, and Stanley will blame Thornton and pauly will blame NAS. And there will be no way to prove any damn one of them is right or that the options they prefer would have made a difference, but fantasy is a powerful drug, so....

I have no issue with Eriksson's game because I think he'll get rewarded for the way he plays over the long haul. Declaring he must produce now for whatever stupid reason is foolish. He doesn't have to do anything for you or to make you happy.  He keeps playing the way he is, he'll make the team happy, and then you can mope about that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Sheer point of fact is that 29 teams fail every year and one succeeds. If you play the knowitall and claim you know the Bruins will lose because of some move you don't like, the odds are 29-1 in your favour that you'll be right about the failure and claim you were right about the reason.

if the Bruins don't win the cup this year, Marco will blame Loui and shupe will blame Rask's contract, and Rusty will blame Jacobs, and Stanley will blame Thornton and pauly will blame NAS. And there will be no way to prove any damn one of them is right or that the options they prefer would have made a difference, but fantasy is a powerful drug, so....

I have no issue with Eriksson's game because I think he'll get rewarded for the way he plays over the long haul. Declaring he must produce now for whatever stupid reason is foolish. He doesn't have to do anything for you or to make you happy.  He keeps playing the way he is, he'll make the team happy, and then you can mope about that.

I wont blame rask.   I will blame our defense.  Its pretty obvious rask isnt the same without the wall in front of him.  PS. Thanks for putting me in that elite class.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

And of course you will blame the trading of Lane MacDermid. ;-P

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Book

It's not what he does that bothers me   - it's the way he does it. I'm not sure I've seen anyone play more vanilla than this guy. That's a deal breaker for me.

I was excited to get him...boy was I wrong.

I'd say Loui is one big issue, the other is ...

Mcquaid - Ference - Seidenberg

Hamilton - Krug - Bartkowski

Do the math

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Book as I recall no problem in blaming seguin. Look you're not the ctiticinzing type I used to be the same when I was a kId . It's a business and loui is paid to do a job he's not  doing.  Book he's only delivering in your book no pun intended. 

You need to understand that not all fans will acceot every move the bruins make and do the utmost to justifythem.  

Its not 29-1 its 15-1 first then if u add more input the odds will be even lot less then that.  In other words the chsnces the bruins win the cup this year are lot higher then 15-1 more like 5-1 or 4-1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I wont blame rask.   I will blame our defense.  Its pretty obvious rask isnt the same without the wall in front of him.  PS. Thanks for putting me in that elite class.  

It's comments like this that put you there, not me.  Sum total here is you're criticizing Rask's deal. 

Bad pk, two breakaways is more than just not the wall, as you put it.  He made a pile of blue chip saves - I want to call him Rask-olnikov for all the Crime and Punishment - but got hung out many more. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

50 nlz u didn't seem to answer the seg post - why?  Try to be objective

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Book

It's not what he does that bothers me   - it's the way he does it. I'm not sure I've seen anyone play more vanilla than this guy. That's a deal breaker for me.

I was excited to get him...boy was I wrong.

I'd say Loui is one big issue, the other is ...

Mcquaid - Ference - Seidenberg

Hamilton - Krug - Bartkowski

Do the math

I still think there is a greater upside to Loui than dealing him away... time will tell.

But I do agree our D needs to get bigger/tougher/more experienced (one of those at least) Come playoffs, Boston needs to look like:

Chara   ?

Boychuk   Hamilton

McQuaid   Krug

and the ? needs to be better than Boychuk... and this also means McQuaid has to be/stay healthy (perhaps too tall of an order.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

It's comments like this that put you there, not me.  Sum total here is you're criticizing Rask's deal. 

Bad pk, two breakaways is more than just not the wall, as you put it.  He made a pile of blue chip saves - I want to call him Rask-olnikov for all the Crime and Punishment - but got hung out many more. 

Book I'm curious have you ever criticized any move from chia? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I didnt blame rask for much this year.  His contract stinks.  Different then blaming him for team w/l.   

PS.  Im pretty consistent with hating all goalie contracts.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Now though allow me to indulge in this.  If we say we could have won cup if seg scored then we didn't win cup cuz he didn't score- fineThen in 2011 we can also say that we won a cup because of seg since he had that great game and the series Went seven vs tb

response to 50belowzero's comment:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Now though allow me to indulge in this.  If we say we could have won cup if seg scored then we didn't win cup cuz he didn't score- fineThen in 2011 we can also say that we won a cup because of seg since he had that great game and the series Went seven vs tb

response to 50belowzero's comment:

The seguin haters will come up with something priceless.  Book was dead set on trading seguin until it happened.   Im ok with it but we lost that deal.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

And we're back to talking about Seguin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Its one thing trading seguin it's another to Get zilch for him.  We deserved better.

As I said though blame him for not winning the cup last yr then commend him for winning the cup in 2011

That in itself warranted more patience. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Its one thing trading seguin it's another to Get zilch for him.  We deserved better.

As I said though blame him for not winning the cup last yr then commend him for winning the cup in 2011

I think smith is something.  I think loui is gonna finish strong.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

No we are talking about loui seg came after. Are we allowed talking about loui or is that taboo around here

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No we are talking about loui seg came after. Are we allowed talking about loui or is that taboo around here

Why do you feel the need to talk about Seguin everytime Eriksson is mentioned?

I'd like to see Eriksson moved up to the second line with Bergeron and Marchand. I think it happens sooner rather than later.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think so too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

I think so too.

We only get a crack at the can very few few times.  We won a cup that was truly awesome. Surreal, amazing but its back to business. I strongly feel that this team was poised for a few cups. Chara seides and even berg nit getting any younger . This may be the time we still can win that cup. 

We are all fans in different ways and some have said if we win we win if not no big deal but that's not me. 

Love to see bruins win cup. Want them to be number one ticket in town. 

"Just win baby"

Al davis

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i could be wrong, but i have yet to hear any criticism of Loui's play coming from either management or the coaching staff....  

and they're the one's that matter....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I think so too.

Im also liking the idea of getting loui with bergie marchand.  Bergie didnt start strong.  Hes playing unreal right now as is marchand.  Lets get those two lines solid.  Build on the 3rd a little.  Add a minute eater on the back end.   We are set.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I think so too.

We only get a crack at the can very few few times.  We won a cup that was truly awesome. Surreal, amazing but its back to business. I strongly feel that this team was poised for a few cups. Chara seides and even berg nit getting any younger . This may be the time we still can win that cup. 

We are all fans in different ways and some have said if we win we win if not no big deal but that's not me. 

Love to see bruins win cup. Want them to be number one ticket in town. 

"Just win baby"

Al davis

Rask doesnt sign long term if segs isnt traded.  Id rather have loui, rask smith.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

yah, but not every second day....

Sections
Shortcuts