What will Chiarelli do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: What will Chiarelli do?

PC go get this guy... Serious upgrade to the Phillips' and what ever name is bandied about...eats a lot of minutes, solid in his own end, and good shot from the point...

Spooner, 1st round pick get it done....doesn't matter ....

TSNBobMcKenzie: As @DarrenDreger said, much interest on DAL Robidas. Injured now, back mid-March. Good fit for top contenders looking for D (ANA, BOS etc).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PC go get this guy... Serious upgrade to the Phillips' and what ever name is bandied about...eats a lot of minutes, solid in his own end, and good shot from the point...

TSNBobMcKenzie: As @DarrenDreger said, much interest on DAL Robidas. Injured now, back mid-March. Good fit for top contenders looking for D (ANA, BOS etc).

[/QUOTE]

pass on Robidas, coming off serious injury plus not physical d-man B'S are looking for....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pass on Robidas, coming off serious injury plus not physical d-man B'S are looking for....

[/QUOTE]

I agree with the inury side but he competes his but off and plays physical.  NAS loves him.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

I think he has the right idea with looking to bring in two defensemen.  One that brings toughness and some offense, and another that just brings toughness.  Mind you, toughness while not being too slow.  If we do that our defense will be loaded.

Krug and Hamilton are good weapons, but just are not going to be physical presences.  Bartkowski can do more of both, but he isn't quite as good at either.  So I feel this is necessary.  If we get to a point where we can ice a lineup with only one of those three in it, and it looks good.  That will be a winning lineup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you watched him play .  I think he is physical enough for B's style... Also I am not worried about coming back from a broken leg... Just like Stamkos will come back from same injury.... Bones heal... I am sure doctors won't clear him otherwise but the prognosis is he is back MidMarch...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you watched him play .  I think he is physical enough for B's style... Also I am not worried about coming back from a broken leg... Just like Stamkos will come back from same injury.... Bones heal... I am sure doctors won't clear him otherwise but the prognosis is he is back MidMarch...

[/QUOTE]

His hits stat and blocked shots stat is impressive.  I understand why NAS loves him.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

The Hot rummers floating around now seem to be:

1. Andrew MacDonald - NYI still want a 1st pick
    2. Chris Philips - Still has not signed
    3. Stephane Robidas - available to play around Mar 24th after Severe Broken leg
    4.  Nikita Nikitin - Columbus has other D waiting to takw his place

Stephane Robidas #3 D | 5'11", 196 lbs RHD  
    2013 Scouting Report:
    Veteran big-minute defenseman.
    Assets:     Moves the puck quickly and effectively out of the defensive zone. Is a very heady player with solid all-around ability. Steps up in big spots. Is always willing to take a hit to make a play. Dishes it out, too.
    Flaws:     Should produce more points with his skill set, but has trouble providing consistent offense. Can struggle against big forwards and is prone to bone-jarring hits in the defensive zone that can wear him down.

Regarding Columbus. It could be we are going for Jack Johnson. What would we give up for Him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@TSNBobMcKenzie

"Waivers today: Kobasew (PIT), McLaren (TOR), Larsen (EDM), Dubnyk (NSH)."

Julien probably ran to his phone as soon as he heard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Everyone must want a Kings ransom for thier UFA's. Less than 30 hrs to go.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

For what its worth, Im reading that Eriksson was not at practice this morning.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Follow up: per Julien, Eriksson wont be playing tonight due to a 'Minor Issue"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Dmitri Kulikov is not available
    Stephane Robidas may be going to Anahym
    Chris Philips still not signed.

We may be considering a trade for Jack Johnson? Even a hint of looking at Gaborik??
    Caron is playing tonight. Is that for one more trade show?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to NBbruinsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dmitri Kulikov is not available
    Stephane Robidas may be going to Anahym
    Chris Philips still not signed.

We may be considering a trade for Jack Johnson? Even a hint of looking at Gaborik??
    Caron is playing tonight. Is that for one more trade show?

[/QUOTE]

Time to do something with Caron trade send him down,put on waivers,really sitting in the press box not doing anything for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Putting Caron in the lineup as trade bait I get. Sitting Loui to do so I don't get. So the "minor issue" is probably legit. So it could just be that Caron is first guy out of the press box and/or Loui's issue is convenient timing wise.

Caron for Jack Johnson. Straight up. You heard it here first. :P

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

If Jack Johnson came to the Bruins he would become even better then he is now.
    Not sure why Columbus would trade him or what they would want.

How about our 1st,4th, Rielly Smith,Koko and Caron for Johnson and Gaborik

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Hold the phone:
    Report: We are in on Thomas Vanek

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Hold the phone:
    Report: We are in on Thomas Vanek

[/QUOTE]

Who said?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

PC is building  line of Gaborik, Vanek and a clone of Gretzky he grew in the executive wash room.

I just traded my wife for Sandra Bullock. 

NAS just joined a monastary

Book has sworn off snarkyism and pop culture references

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    Who said?

[/QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2014/03/report-boston-bruins-are-in-on-thomas-vanek/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    Who said?

[/QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2014/03/report-boston-bruins-are-in-on-thomas-vanek/

[/QUOTE]

Thanks,interesting to say the least.We'll take David Pagnotta at his word,doesn't say who the B's are offering though,likely Jordan Caron & a first.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Well ill be forever happy if they get Vanek. Thats a sure fire to the offense

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

I like Vanek.  Vanek-Soderberg-Eriksson.  But obviously Vanek could play on first or second line.  It would be a lot of offense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i don't see the B'S getting Vanek w/o trading something substantial....  i think he ends up in LA....

meanwhile, d-men are moving fast....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

Offer Subban, deal is done.  Goalie most important position.  They know Vanek won't be re-signing with them.  It just depends if we want Vanek or not.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]

i don't see the B'S getting Vanek w/o trading something substantial....  i think he ends up in LA....

meanwhile, d-men are moving fast....

[/QUOTE]

Substantial is ok if Vanek wants to stay in Boston long term.