What will Chiarelli do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Re: What will Chiarelli do?

OK, Hot reports regarding Vanek, Johnson, Gaborik all still in play.
    Nikitin, Meszaros  Still available.
    Chia is holding out for a bigger move here it seems.

For Vanek, this may go to the wire for Snow to get most competitive value from Lobbing teams. The Kesler situation may be holding this up too.
    I like the idea of Johnson much better. If we can pry him from Columbus... 7hr 50M to go..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Anaheim,Boston,LA and San Jose are battling for Vanek.....

Phillips,Ottawa has agreed on term, $ is gap now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to NBbruinsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anaheim,Boston,LA and San Jose are battling for Vanek.....

Phillips,Ottawa has agreed on term, $ is gap now.

[/QUOTE]

Good. I don't want Phillips here. I don't think he makes enough of a difference on this team. He would add depth but I think PC can find that more reasonably elsewhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In total - I would give up of Bartkowski, 2014 1st round pick and a choice of one KoKo/Warsofsky/Trotman for Tallinder and Vanek.

It's about the cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In total - I would give up of Bartkowski, 2014 1st round pick and a choice of one KoKo/Warsofsky/Trotman for Tallinder and Vanek.

It's about the cup.

[/QUOTE]

Well that means say Tallinder for a Prospect. - How about a 3rd or 4rth pick.

Vanek for Koko,Bart and 1st. - How about a 2014 1st. 2015 2nd and Spooner.

Really I am not sold on Tallinder. I hope we make a sinificant move for D. Johnson would be a big pickup but it doesn't make since columbus would do this. With MacDonald gone and seemingly we have no interst in Ehrhoff. Not sure what D comes our way.

Would you take Gaborik as a cheeper Vanek option? Not sure he is a good fit for us. I would rather pick up Molsin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

It's about the cup.

That sounds great  ! There is help offensively out there to be had -

Where do you think Vanek, or anyone else  fits ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"@Real_ESPNLeBrun: B's still looking for a D-man, maybe get 1 or 2 depending on price... Options include likes of N. Schultz, Meszaros, Tallinder, among others"

Chiarelli is going to get someone. Just depends on what he will give up. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Tampa has Stamkos back. Cleared to go.

Ehroff is on again.
    Detroit and Boston are the front runners

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

"@Real_ESPNLeBrun: B's still looking for a D-man, maybe get 1 or 2 depending on price... Options include likes of N. Schultz, Meszaros, Tallinder, among others"

Chiarelli is going to get someone. Just depends on what he will give up. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow,Lebrun is really going out on a limb breaking this news,must have visited this board to get his hot tips.Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

NYI Vanek price is to high. Teams have moved away till Snow lowers his expectations. He has to move him or else. He will have to come down.
    The fact that Vanek is highly to test FA this summer regardless of who he goes with is hold up for asking price.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NBbruinsfan's comment:[QUOTE]

It's about the cup.[/QUOTE]

Vanek for Koko,Bart and 1st. - How about a 2014 1st. 2015 2nd and Spooner.[/QUOTE]

If Tallinder were going to go that easy he would be gone already. Only way Chiarelli gives up Spooner is for a forward that he keeps for the future not a rental.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

In response to NBbruinsfan's comment:[QUOTE]

It's about the cup.

Vanek for Koko,Bart and 1st. - How about a 2014 1st. 2015 2nd and Spooner.[/QUOTE]

If Tallinder were going to go that easy he would be gone already. Only way Chiarelli gives up Spooner is for a forward that he keeps for the future not a rental.

[/QUOTE]

I will be surprised if Tallinders goes for more. I aggree on the Spooner thought. although if Chia could offer a 2nd and spooner to make the deal happen he would consider it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Col not able to sign Paul Stastny. He may be available.
    LA getting close to Gaborik

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

One hour to go.

We need a Top 4 LHD and a depth forward.

Who will it be?