What would it have taken?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: What would it have taken?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Jordan Caron sucks.  You'd be lucky to get a 2nd line AHLer for him.

Yeah, I can't believe he's still on the team. What a buffoon PC must be. Someone needs to help him figure out what a good player looks like eh? I sure wish Chris Bourque was still around.......well, him or Daugavins. Those guys are high quality. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Yeah, I can't believe he's still on the team. What a buffoon PC must be. Someone needs to help him figure out what a good player looks like eh? I sure wish Chris Bourque was still around.......well, him or Daugavins. Those guys are high quality. 

Bourque:  Gone

Daugavins:  Gone

Caron: 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Caron:  On his last leg to make the pros ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Bourque:  Gone

Daugavins:  Gone

Caron: 

Offered another contract by the Bruins. Both of the others I mentioned got your support as players. Seems confusing is all considering I saw no redeeming qualities from either player. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Caron:  On his last leg to make the pros ?

I agree San and frankly it doesn't matter to me which of the young Bruins gets the 3rd line spot. I just look forward to having them battle it out in camp. The spot is there for someone to take. Just no more old guys thanks. 

Sections
Shortcuts