What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???

This is exactly what's going to happen ...and B's will be back in Vancouver with series at 2-2

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???

i would say that you are dilusional...but I like your attitude. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???

I would say Stanley, YOU DA MAN, BRO!!!!

Going back to BC all tied up at 2 apiece, I like that idea. Let's get it done, Boston, and shed some Canuck blood along the way, starting with LaPukeface and Burrowsthekawksucker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Stanley, I truley believe that's exactly what they're going do!  This isn't over and they WILL make it a series.  I like the way the B's have softened up some of the Nucks - Kesler, Peverley's slash on Bieksa.  The B's will get what they need in the end....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???:
    This is exactly what's going to happen ...and B's will be back in Vancouver with series at 2-2 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Id say you are no brighter than in your Wheeler-dating days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???:
    In Response to What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games??? : Id say you are no brighter than in your Wheeler-dating days.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Come-on SoxFan.....leave Wheeler out of it.  He's had a rough few months....first watching his former team make it to the Cup Finals and then having to find golf courses in Winnipeg!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

The Bruins most certainly can go back to Vancouver with the series tied. It's up to them, not the Canucks..THAT is the good news. They have played some good hockey, but some won't win you a game. They need to cut down on their mistakes in their own end and play like they did against TB and like they did last Feb when they ran the tables out west....THEN, yes, they can go back to Canucklehead land, all tied up...Go B's Go !  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???:
    In Response to What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games??? : Id say you are no brighter than in your Wheeler-dating days.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

We'll see after Wednesday's game who's not too bright SoxFan...I would put my money on you ....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Not at all impossible, we all know games 1 and 2 could of went the Bs way. Im not done yet having confidnce in this team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I would say shut the F up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

It's going to happen Stanley the Canucks are beatable. Go Bruins

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Stanley, I truley believe that's exactly what they're going do!  This isn't over and they WILL make it a series.  I like the way the B's have softened up some of the Nucks - Kesler, Peverley's slash on Bieksa.  The B's will get what they need in the end....
    Posted by gardenbees

Certainly, Boychuk's clean hit on Kesler was big; and since Kesler's already playing hurt, I think he certainly felt it.

On the other hand, I can't understand why you think it's OK for Peverley to cheap-shot-slash one of the Canucks' best d-men.  By your way of thinking, then it's perfectly fine for Torres to do EXACTLY the same thing to the back of Krejci's leg.  Is that what we want? Unpenalized cheap shots taking down each team's star players one by one? 

Clean hits are an integral part of the game, and a big reason why we all love hockey.  That's why nobody complained about Boychuk's hit.  But cheap shot slashes to vulnerable spots, from behind, no less, have no place in the Cup Final. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I would say can you also give me some lotto numbers?  But there is no reason why the Bruins couldn't win the next 2, they could have won the last two.  I think they are the better team.  And these games have been very close.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games??? : Certainly, Boychuk's clean hit on Kesler was big; and since Kesler's already playing hurt, I think he certainly felt it. On the other hand, I can't understand why you think it's OK for Peverley to cheap-shot-slash one of the Canucks' best d-men.  By your way of thinking, then it's perfectly fine for Torres to do EXACTLY the same thing to the back of Krejci's leg.  Is that what we want? Unpenalized cheap shots taking down each team's star players one by one?  Clean hits are an integral part of the game, and a big reason why we all love hockey.  That's why nobody complained about Boychuk's hit.  But cheap shot slashes to vulnerable spots, from behind, no less, have no place in the Cup Final. 
    Posted by 49-North

I'm not trying to be argumentative here when I say that all Peverly did was give Bieksa a slap with an open blade to the back of his calves. Yes it stings, yes it's irritating and cheap,and yes,it should've been a 2 minute minor but Bieksa tried to sell it for a 5. He wasn't tuly "hurt", he didn't miss a shift, and he's welcome to exact revege in any way he sees fit. Game on baby. It's the finals!   I wish you a very insincere good luck. Peace.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Yeah, I hope the Canucks come looking for revenge over the baby tap Bieksa got (waa waa). Bring it. We have enough legitimate tough guys, we will beat the living sh-it out of the Canucks. I would love to see that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I would say THIS IS EXACTLY WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! The B's need to play PHYSICAL and kick Lapierre and Burrows in the face!!!! NO MERCY! I WANT SOME CANUCKs laid OUT tonight in GAME 3!

DEFEND BOSTON!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games??? : Certainly, Boychuk's clean hit on Kesler was big; and since Kesler's already playing hurt, I think he certainly felt it. On the other hand, I can't understand why you think it's OK for Peverley to cheap-shot-slash one of the Canucks' best d-men.  By your way of thinking, then it's perfectly fine for Torres to do EXACTLY the same thing to the back of Krejci's leg.  Is that what we want? Unpenalized cheap shots taking down each team's star players one by one?  Clean hits are an integral part of the game, and a big reason why we all love hockey.  That's why nobody complained about Boychuk's hit.  But cheap shot slashes to vulnerable spots, from behind, no less, have no place in the Cup Final. 
    Posted by 49-North

I'm sure he has, to somebody.  Time to get off your sanctimonious high horse. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???:
    This is exactly what's going to happen ...and B's will be back in Vancouver with series at 2-2 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley hope your right but you been off lately on your predictions. If this happens you redeem your self as the rain man of predictions!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Goes without saying, must win games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games??? : Stanley hope your right but you been off lately on your predictions. If this happens you redeem your self as the rain man of predictions!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Thanks Lucic ...BRUINS are going to win 3 Stanley Cup in a row ...remember

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games??? : I'm sure he has, to somebody.  Time to get off your sanctimonious high horse. 
    Posted by scooter244

Do you honestly think that a battle of special teams works in the Bruins favour?  If that's CJ's strategy (and honestly, he's a much smarter coach than that), then the Cup will be presented to Henrik at the conclusion of Game 4.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

That's what my fan side tells me and I don't have another one when it comes to the B's.  Those guys won two at home and I think they've been fortunate to...  Our guys can play better hockey than they have thus far in the finals.  With all that said, I'm still on a high from their having made it past the second round.  I can deal with a loss provided the Bruins give a better account of themselves.  It's all or nothing tonight with that in mind.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

... just laugh :D

you will lose 1 of those 2 in Boston
    and you will go to vancouver to be beaten in game #5
    and we will have greats celebrations again in vancouver, canada !!!

@ 4..Cup
    nice last pic ^^

Sections
Shortcuts