What's going on with Versus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

What's going on with Versus

I clicked on there website and they have the nba as the main headline story? They air the NHL playoffs and don't make them the main headline? That's why I stopped watching expn they treat the NHL like second class citizens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Re: What's going on with Versus

VS sucks and so does thier coverage.  Anti Boston

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

VS is a second rate tv station too. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

In Response to What's going on with Versus:
    [QUOTE]I clicked on there website and they have the nba as the main headline story? They air the NHL playoffs and don't make them the main headline? That's why I stopped watching expn they treat the NHL like second class citizens.
    Posted by michaelf101[/QUOTE]
    They're just mad because their team (Tampa Bay) didn't win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Why do people keep saying the TV channels want Tampa to win?

That makes no sense.  I'm pretty sure they would rather have the ratings they would get from the New England Market than the scarce numbers they get from Western Florida

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmb246. Show dmb246's posts

versus is owned by nbc now their website has the coverage you'd expect vs to have

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

ed oldchucks...  ryhmes with s*x

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to What's going on with Versus:
    [QUOTE]I clicked on there website and they have the nba as the main headline story? They air the NHL playoffs and don't make them the main headline? That's why I stopped watching expn they treat the NHL like second class citizens.
    Posted by michaelf101[/QUOTE]

I watch the hockey games on my PC because I'll be damnned before paying for versus.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

What was up with after Boychuck got hit.. the announcers were talking about how he was slow getting up and etc. The camera wasn't even on him.. we got to watch Downie slowly make his way to the bench. (Couldn't have snuck in a camera angle that had boychuck getting up or how he got to the bench?)

Also.. there are times where there's a penalty and they don't show what happened, then they go to commercial, come back and replay (for the 10th time) a goal and thengo back to live play. It would be nice to see what actually happened to make them cause a penalty, since sometimes its off camera.

Thats one thing I like about NESN.. they show the penalties (with various angles usually) and they also replay some of the offsides when theya re close or questionable. I feel like we don't get full coverage from VS.

Sections
Shortcuts