What's new?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthefront. Show Onthefront's posts

What's new?

Several Vancouver Canucks fans seeing Game 3 in Boston Monday night say they were verbally and physically assaulted by Bruins supporters when the on-ice violence spilled over the boards, first into the stands and then onto the street.

Canucks fans who spoke to CTV News claim the crowd inside TD garden was outraged by their presence, saying some took out their anger on the Vancouver fans who traveled thousands of kilometres to Beantown to watch.

Rob Young said the tension inside the arena was so high that taunts quickly turned to violence, with one Bruins fan head butting a nearby Vancouver supporter.

"The Boston guy went for a head butt and head butted one of the Vancouver fans and it started a big kafuffle right away," Young told CTV News.

"And to the credit of Vancouver fans, they backed away and then the cops came pretty quickly."

Spencer Sangara said he left the game early after experiencing two hours of taunting and provoking.

"People were confronting us, trying to fight us in the hallways and stuff like that," he told CTV News in Boston.

"And even out on the streets after it was a mob like walking back to the hotel. A guy tried to pull us out of the cab and was like trying to confront us there."

A group of female Canucks-jersey clad fans said they had pepper thrown at them by men wearing Bruins jerseys.

"They're not very nice. We're very accepting of the whole thing and they're very, very mean," one said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: What's new?

In Response to What's new?:
    Several Vancouver Canucks fans seeing Game 3 in Boston Monday night say they were verbally and physically assaulted by Bruins supporters when the on-ice violence spilled over the boards, first into the stands and then onto the street. Canucks fans who spoke to CTV News claim the crowd inside TD garden was outraged by their presence, saying some took out their anger on the Vancouver fans who traveled thousands of kilometres to Beantown to watch. Rob Young said the tension inside the arena was so high that taunts quickly turned to violence, with one Bruins fan head butting a nearby Vancouver supporter. "The Boston guy went for a head butt and head butted one of the Vancouver fans and it started a big kafuffle right away," Young told CTV News. "And to the credit of Vancouver fans, they backed away and then the cops came pretty quickly." Spencer Sangara said he left the game early after experiencing two hours of taunting and provoking. "People were confronting us, trying to fight us in the hallways and stuff like that," he told CTV News in Boston. "And even out on the streets after it was a mob like walking back to the hotel. A guy tried to pull us out of the cab and was like trying to confront us there." A group of female Canucks-jersey clad fans said they had pepper thrown at them by men wearing Bruins jerseys. "They're not very nice. We're very accepting of the whole thing and they're very, very mean," one said.
    Posted by Onthefront

ask lucic's grandparents how they were treated in vancouver.  grandparents for effs sake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Poor vancouver fans...im sure bruins fans in vancouver were'nt treated with respect. In fact I remember someone saying in this board he went to a game and beer was spilled on him and luckily there was a cop near him and the idiot was ejected....Dont make this out to be just vancouver fans Cry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Several Vancouver Canucks fans seeing Game 3 in Boston Monday night say they were verbally and physically assaulted by Bruins supporters when the on-ice violence spilled over the boards, first into the stands and then onto the street. Canucks fans who spoke to CTV News claim the crowd inside TD garden was outraged by their presence, saying some took out their anger on the Vancouver fans who traveled thousands of kilometres to Beantown to watch. Rob Young said the tension inside the arena was so high that taunts quickly turned to violence, with one Bruins fan head butting a nearby Vancouver supporter. "The Boston guy went for a head butt and head butted one of the Vancouver fans and it started a big kafuffle right away," Young told CTV News. "And to the credit of Vancouver fans, they backed away and then the cops came pretty quickly." Spencer Sangara said he left the game early after experiencing two hours of taunting and provoking. "People were confronting us, trying to fight us in the hallways and stuff like that," he told CTV News in Boston. "And even out on the streets after it was a mob like walking back to the hotel. A guy tried to pull us out of the cab and was like trying to confront us there." A group of female Canucks-jersey clad fans said they had pepper thrown at them by men wearing Bruins jerseys. "They're not very nice. We're very accepting of the whole thing and they're very, very mean," one said.
    Posted by Onthefront

I live in Canada so I've had a pretty good look at both sides of the media's reports from  Boston.I watch CTV news every day and never saw these reports. As a matter of fact, they did a feel good piece regarding the Van fans treatment in Boston. All said they were treated well outside of some anxious moments after Horton was run by Rome.Other than that, even the Green Men  were treated OK and said they didn't feel threatened at any time. Feel free to provide links to these news reports since I'm having trouble finding them on TV.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!    1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Here is the story
    http://m.ctv.ca/bc/20110607/bc_angry_fans_110607.html

And here is the part the OP troll conveniently left off.

But tormented Canucks fans will get no sympathy from Milan Lucic, an East Vancouver-raised Boston Bruin, who says even his own family has been the subject of ribbing.

"I remember after Game 1 in Vancouver people were throwing popcorn and peanuts at my grandparents. That's about as low as it gets," he said during a media scrum at the arena.

Joe Fallon, a concierge at the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, says he's heard it all before from visiting fans, but things usually stay civil.

"There are some goofballs in the crowd that's the worst I could say in any sports city mostly. In Boston, we try to stay well behaved," Fallon said.

The Boston police refused an interview request by CTV on Tuesday, however a spokesperson said the crowd after the game was "generally well behaved" and met their expectations.

Sorry OnTheFront, you cant run from the truth or from me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by Onthefront

I notice you've deleted some of your earlier posts in which you questioned the class og Boston fans. That's probably a good call since a troll should never question the class of others.......especially when trying to support their argument with half-truths and misinformation.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!    1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

When you use words like kilometers and kafuffle you deserve it. I ain't got much use for that kind of language and I'd probably fight you too. Especially if you said those two words in front of my kids. There is no call for that kind of filth on these boards!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

W-T-F is a kafuffle?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In Response to Re: What's new?:
    W-T-F is a kafuffle?
    Posted by gymrat11

Please don't use that kind of language here and I'd also ask you to refrain from using the other k-word. It's my fault for typing it so I can't really hold it against you but my friend has a computer and is pretty smart and he said it part of the metric method. I think it's awful that people would use this forum to discuss s-e-x stuff. Disgusting!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: What's new?:
    In Response to Re: What's new? : Please don't use that kind of language here and I'd also ask you to refrain from using the other k-word. It's my fault for typing it so I can't really hold it against you but my friend has a computer and is pretty smart and he said it part of the metric method. I think it's awful that people would use this forum to discuss s-e-x stuff. Disgusting!
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST

I hope Chara gets kafuffle all over his face while wearing a hectare with joules on his feet while a fat chick uses some kilopascals to drop a newton right on his chest.
    Sorry I lost it there, but you got me mad.

Sections
Shortcuts