What's the matter with Krejci?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: What's the matter with Krejci?

In Response to Re: What's the matter with Krejci?:
    [QUOTE]Maybe he looked at his paycheck and finally realized  he was the 8th  highest paid player on the team...and is playing like it.. I have said this guy is not 1st line material.. maybe he is not comfortable playing other teams top players.. He thrived on third line before because he was up against other clubs second tier players and he and Wheeler and Ryder were good line for the B's.. but somehow Claude has refused to re unite this line..  I would like Seguin to play with Bergeron ,and Savard to go back to playing with Lucic and Horton..  
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Did you see the line combos from practice today?  That's what they are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's the matter with Krejci? : Did you see the line combos from practice today?  That's what they are.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    I never imagined CJ was reading this posts but he must be...........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Did you see the line combos from practice today?  That's what they are.

Just read it Fletch on another post and commented.. Would like to see him give these lines  now about 10 games and try to get some chemistry.. part of this years problems I feel has been the constant switching of lines due to poor play, injuries etc.. that guys have not really established a cohesive unit..The 4th line has been pretty consistent all year because they have played with the same three forwards..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I wouldn't single out Krejci's play as being particularly concerning.  Seems like it has been no better, worse or consistent as anyone else.

He is tied for 27th in points among NHL Centers, however, from a PPG standpoint he is 17th.  Just ahead of Plekanec, Mikko Koivu and Kesler, just behind Thornton, Mike Richards and Toews.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Not only overated but too light and gets knocked around.....he seems either sick or injured and rarely shoots opting to pass...his shootout attempts have been awful...he gets the flu bug every season and now has caught the " cloditis" bug from the rest of the team...I for one am tired of waiting for Krejci to reach his so called star ability......he will never be among the elite!
    Posted by saultont[/QUOTE]

he is indeed fragile, crafty player who CANNOT score. CAn he even slap a puck from the blue line to the goali. He is easily bumped and he's not that fast.

i said a a long time ago, krejci will never have a year like 2 yrs ago.

MUst be last years' injury takes him a lifetime to recover since he is 43 , right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to What's the matter with Krejci? : Seems both he and savard are  opting for the easy play(no-look pass to the opponents)right now.After seeing Bergeron take literally years to get back to form,I wonder if they don't both have slight head issues right now.Seems both players are close to where they need to be but the margin of error in the NHL is razor thin.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

slight head issues for krejci, tell me ur kidding, maybe savard . Man always excuses. The guy had a bad yr last yr because of his hip injury in 2009 playoffs, do u guys listen to urselves. U kno what, if they're that fragile get rid of them !! pro sports may not be the right line of work for them .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Bim09 actually brought up a good fact that coaches like Laviolette, Carlisle, Ruff and Maurice do when they play the Bruins. "Double the slot" I've been watching closer after Bim mentioned this. Teams are daring Boston's D to take as many shots as they want as the wingers drop down to double both Lucic and Horton. As we've seen our Dmen are lousy at hitting the net with any accuracy and never look for Krejci to tip shots from the blueline he's great at it. Sorry Fletcher but Horton's "compete level" (yah I know another cliche) has been horrific and he can't just wait around for Krejci's feeds. Opposing teams are keying on David n Horton has been no help as of late. Montreal, Carolina, Philly, Buffalo and Anaheim games should be the game films that Krejci should watch and he would see that he needs to shoot more as does Savard. PS. Yes that's myself and N0.4BobbyOrrGOAT in the stands drunk yelling SHOOT!!!!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

martin in mtl does similar

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey marco/nash/bruins8, why don't you start another new account so we have no idea who the guy is that writes like a 8-year year old and and has a crush on Phil Kessel for a couple posts...?

Can't understand anything written above...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: What's the matter with Krejci?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's the matter with Krejci? : martin in mtl does similar Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

Martin certainly can out coach Julien as he defenitley knows how too send a winger and a Dman to make sure Horton cannot get free in the slot during Montreal games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Hey marco/nash/bruins8, why don't you start another new account so we have no idea who the guy is that writes like a 8-year year old and and has a crush on Phil Kessel for a couple posts...? Can't understand anything written above...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

HI chevy, Take that fantasy shoe outta of ur butt. u have no knowledge of this game , let the people who have lived it comment and u just listen but u do have some sweet writing skills bring them in another section which may better suit u. How about the lifestyle section! Maybe u can have ur own column .

how,s this DEAR Fletcher, Abby ur now officially outta business.

keep on riding i mean writing !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's the matter with Krejci? : Martin certainly can out coach Julien as he defenitley knows how too send a winger and a Dman to make sure Horton cannot get free in the slot during Montreal games.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

No argument here on that one. I always liked Martin though he has never won a cup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's the matter with Krejci? : He's a great player with great players around him.I'd trade 2 Kessels for him.What's your point?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

that's why u have such a keen eye for talent!!. 2 kessels for one krejci.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

3rd line center?  LOL

Many of you forget how good Krejci was in the playoffs last year.  He was dangerous on every shift.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]3rd line center?  LOL Many of you forget how good Krejci was in the playoffs last year.  He was dangerous on every shift.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    I guess that's the reason for this post.He should be consistently better than he's been so some of us wonder if there might not be a problem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

3rd line center?  LOL Many of you forget how good Krejci was in the playoffs last year.  He was dangerous on every shift.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

I guess that's the reason for this post.He should be consistently better than he's been so some of us wonder if there might not be a problem.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Bingo.  That's exactly why this thread was started.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing is wrong with Krejci. He's been great this year and has been our best forward.The problem is that he has our two most dangerous weapons on his line and can only hit one of them with each individual pass. We need to split Horton and Lucic. We're all about depth but all of our offensive eggs are being put in the Krejci basket. Put one of them (preferrably Horton...seen some sparks) with Savard and see what happens!
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I agree with dc on this one. Part of the problem may also be that we have 3 talented centers who all think they should be on the first line?

Sections
Shortcuts