What's up with "This post has been removed." ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: What's up with

In response to BsLegion's comment:

that's only the half of it LOL.. remember I went to hockey game with him. BUT a good guy even though he's converting into a Vegan.  No hamburgers for him !

No doubt .

Once you get by some of the bad jokes and numbers talk I think you have a great guy !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

that's only the half of it LOL.. remember I went to hockey game with him. BUT a good guy even though he's converting into a Vegan.  No hamburgers for him !

No doubt .

Once you get by some of the bad jokes and numbers talk I think you have a great guy !

LOL....  oh we talked numbers ...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

They either censor a post or delete the account.  I'd love to know the age and education level of the people who are scanning the threads making these decisions. It's so arbitrary.

That's what we're saying. There's nobody scanning the forums looking for problems. It's a matter of receive a complaint-delete the post. It's much easier than trying to deal with the countless complaints they receive on a case by case basis. They'd probably need to hire multiple people just to deal with the complaints on the Sox forum, let alone all of the rest of them.

Not true. They actually do read the threads as it goes, because I've seen them delete just a post or two within the thread, as the thread unfolds. I am talking mere minutes or even under a minute. So, they'd have to be reading the thread to delete a single post that quickly.

When they get a bunch of complaints about one person, that's when they ban the person's board name outright.

The Pats board is infested by trolls and it's the same ones. They also have angry board regulars who enable those trolls.  The trolls have different board names to sign in and out to do the reporting, too.

The fact the mods don't get the game being played on them at this point is pathetic. It would take one scan a day on each board to see who the trolls are, old or new.

That's what I'm saying. If they get a complaint then they'll read the thread. If there is no complaint, then there's likely no one reading them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That's what I'm saying. If they get a complaint then they'll read the thread. If there is no complaint, then there's likely no one reading them.

Oh, I thought you were just saying that they only randomly skimmed threads and reacted.

Whoever is doing the moderating needs to go to the source. Usually, it's a troll who will instigate and drive the violations, with the person defending the board being the one who is censored or banned.   It's so simple but they can't figure it out.

Agreed. The person complaining is most often the cause of the problems. I know Stanley got a number of people's posts deleted for hurtin g his feelings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

What is needed is for Badhab to do some Sherlock Holmes type of investigating on the missing posts. A kind of "who done it " thread .

He went to great lengths looking for info on Null. Whether it was correct or not is a story in itself.  

All I know is null didn't post for a day or more after I pointed to that guy who's whole shtick is that all pro sports and the olympics are rigged.  I would do/say anything to annoy that guy.

As far as keeping track of removed threads, that's why I asked.  I haven't seen one yet before it got removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Null - talk to us from the dead.

If it's you with these threads removed then signal us.  

Don't have a post removed from this thread if you are a member of NAMBLA.

Get one post removed if you are the president of NAMBLA.

Get more than one post removed if you are the founder and president of NAMBLA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Couldn't a person get temporarily banned for reporting more posts than they posted themselves on the old board?  Something like that might cut down on some of this garbage.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think you mean NAMBLA, not NAMBA.

Is Null the tool who was on here during the Cup run who was the Vancouver fan claiming the Canucks were going to steamroll the Bs?

Or is he also just a jealous fan of Boston sports/the Bruins?

fixed the acronym.

I don't think he was a fan of any team, just a hate of all pro sports (and olympics) saying it was fixed.  His claims.

He claimed that the league set up everything for the Bruins and\or big market teams to win.

NBC called the shots for the fixes

Right along with that he claimed Colin Campbell made things easier for the Bruins because his son plays for them.

And that the officials were rigged for Bruins games.

All of these claims fit together very neatly in his mind and he was particularly nasty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think you mean NAMBLA, not NAMBA.

Is Null the tool who was on here during the Cup run who was the Vancouver fan claiming the Canucks were going to steamroll the Bs?

Or is he also just a jealous fan of Boston sports/the Bruins?

Thats the guy, big Nuck fan, always went with the league conspiracy/refs against the Nucks theory on why the B's won.