What's your perfect ending?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkandGoldMatter. Show DarkandGoldMatter's posts

What's your perfect ending?

Burrows tries to clear the zone from behind the net in double overtime and hits Bergeron in front of the Vancouver net. The puck deflects off Bergeron's "finger" and gets behind Luongo to clinch the Stanley Cup for Boston. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Re: What's your perfect ending?

Perfect ending = no overtime  !!!
    Whoever please wrap it up during regular time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Reecchi getting the game winner in OT. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

4 goals in the 1st to chase luongo.  1 more in the 2nd and 1 in the 3rd.  tt with the shutout.  6-0.  my body can't take a close game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

No overtime. The Bruins light up Lou like a Christmas tree in the first, and hold the lead in a blowout.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i wanna sweat it out and then get the OT win.  Where is everyones excitement level.  I also want Van to hit a cross bar in OT prior to us scoring

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Thomas tries to play the puck to a defenseman, but turns it over.  While trying to get the puck, the Bruins take a penalty.  A Canuk makes a hard pass to the point for a shot, but it hops over the stick and goes down the ice and right into the net Luongo just vacated.  That's the only goal of the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You're a masochist Shupe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Perfect ending?

Bruins win--- nothing else matters!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

I want a close game that the bruins blow open in the 3rd.   I want to see the agony on the Vancouver fan's faces.  I want to feel the life being sucked out of the arena. 

I want Bruins fans to coordinate a plan that blocks all exits at the close of the game so the Vanvouver fans have to stay and watch Tim Thomas hoist the cup over his head and skate it around their home ice.  

I want Burrows to forget the game is over and take a dive after the buzzer. 

I want to watch Will and Grace cry themselves back to Switzerland or wherever those fairies are from.  

I've never seen a team in sports that is so easy to hate.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: What's your perfect ending?:
    [QUOTE]i wanna sweat it out and then get the OT win.  Where is everyones excitement level.  I also want Van to hit a cross bar in OT prior to us scoring
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

i've had enough excitement for a while.  i just want them to win and win hard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My wife finally agrees to...

oh! you mean the game?

I've already had it.  Whether they win game 7 or not, they have proven themselves the best team in the NHL no matter what the scoreboard displays at the end of the game tomorrow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]My wife finally agrees to... oh! you mean the game? I've already had it.  Whether they win game 7 or not, they have proven themselves the best team in the NHL no matter what the scoreboard displays at the end of the game tomorrow.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

badhab, i want you to bring back your old avatar with 6th cup on there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Perfect ending? Bruins win--- nothing else matters!
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Exactly! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's your perfect ending? : badhab, i want you to bring back your old avatar with 6th cup on there.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Done. 

5 cups are back. 

Whether or not it's 6 cups tomorrow won't matter to me.

This team has proven themselves.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

What about Kaberle finally scoring a goal.  The trade might look a bit better!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

tight game, tied at 2 late in the third, recchi and lucic with goals, about 4 minutes left seguin just blows past a defender in the nuetral zone and roofs it instead of passing on a 2-on-1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jontarbox. Show jontarbox's posts

The Bruins win on some type of controversial goal...someone offsides ...a missed penalty ...etc...So the Vancouver players and fans have more to whine about..and Marchand gets it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The two teams all jump on the ice and begin 18 sparring bouts. Then all of a sudden Michael Ontkean starts stripping on the ice all the way down to his bare bottom. Then LaPierre skates to the referee and screams that it's so wrong to see a guy strip like that. The referee gets sick of LaPierre's rants and after being punched by LaPierre, hands the Stanley Cup to Chara.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Thornton game winning goal on the PP Wink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I want to see a game much like Ray Bourque's final game.  Bruins race out to a 3-0 lead led by a kid.  Maybe Marchand plays the Tanguay role, maybe it's Seggy Stardust.  Game is never in doubt the rest of the way.

But in the end, as long as Hughson is forced to say "The Boston Bruins have won the Stanley Cup" I'm good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Any win is a good win and perfect ending, but.......

I'd like to see Luongo chased. Four or five goals in the first would be perfect. Then hold on for a 5-3 win. Enough that it makes it worth watching, but not so much so that I am really nervous, and can't get really drunk. I plan on a very happy hangover. It's been a while since I got really drunk, and it's been longer since I watched them win the Cup.

Lastly, someone flatten Burrows. There are many guys that I'd like to see dropped, but Alex leads the list.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Just win the game and lift the cup. Give the cup to Thomas for he can skate around with it first.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to What's your perfect ending?:
    [QUOTE]Burrows tries to clear the zone from behind the net in double overtime and hits Bergeron in front of the Vancouver net. The puck deflects off Bergeron's "finger" and gets behind Luongo to clinch the Stanley Cup for Boston. 
    Posted by DarkandGoldMatter[/QUOTE]

BRUINS win it 1-0 with the winning Short handed gaol on a brake away by Brad Marchand at 18:35 of the 3rd 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

A very large, very early lead so my nerves dont give me a heart attack before its over.