What's your perfect ending?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Re: What's your perfect ending?

In Response to Re: What's your perfect ending?:
    A very large, very early lead so my nerves dont give me a heart attack before its over.
    Posted by habsno17

^^This. Luongo gets chased in 1st. Also, broken orbital bones for Maxi & Burrows courtesy of McQuaid & Luc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I can't take a close game. The Bs lay down some smack, so there's no question about it. Plus, it means more celebrating and less stress.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Thornton game winning goal on the PP
    Posted by Kurako

After seeing Campbell on the PP - this could happen

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

What I want is basically a repeat of Game 3.

What would be perfect is Kaberle scores on the PP late in the 3rd to break a 0-0 tie = a Stanley Cup and redemption for all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Bergeron netting the game-winning goal would be enough for me.  He has had some good looks lately but no luck...  I hope TT has more hits than miraculous saves.  Finally, I don't want to have to think about the officiating.  Off the ice, I still just want no Geico caveman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

A close game 7 would be exciting, though I think I would prefer Boston torching Luongo and getting him pulled in the 1st period again, and watching the fans turn on him and run him out of town in the offseason.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A very large, very early lead so my nerves dont give me a heart attack before its over.
    Posted by habsno17

Exactly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

How sweet would it be to have Luongo give up the first goal and watch him peering at his bench to see if they are about to give him the hook?   You know he is aware that he's on a short leash.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from horton18. Show horton18's posts

Re: What's your perfect endinge?

tyler seguin wins it for the b's

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StiHacka. Show StiHacka's posts

I dream of an epic blowout of historic proportions. Luongo falling apart after a lucky bounce from the boards before the 1st is over. Let us head hear the beautiful dead silence when Bruins get ahead by three. Would not it be great to see Olsen sisters' mascara smudged and Burrows biting his own lips when Zdeno lifts the Cup?

I do not want to see any injuries on either side though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

0-0 heading late into the game ... Thornton breaks free, what a move, what a shot - BRUINS WIN!! What? Wait? That's not Shawn Thornton, that's Nathan Horton! The old switcheroo! Vigneault is livid on the bench - Nathan Horton sneaks in as Thornton with a laserbeam!!! Refs are talking it over ... yup, there is no rule in the CBA - goal is good!!! Vancouver goes up in flames!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Thomas scores into their empty net to clinch it with 30 seconds left!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Recchi on a break away late in the 3rd and scores over Luongo - - no, make that Schneider's - - shoulder...  top shelf!   That's the winner and makes the second of the night for Recchi. That's the way he should go out!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Bruins win, then sex.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

RWTK I'm quite sure you're having sex with your dog before the game !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

is you dog eating your burgers balls too?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

a blowout by the bruins would be nice Laughing

Then reality sets in.  We've lost close games in vancouver. The question will be, can they finish on the road?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Chara raising the cup up higher than its ever been

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

is you dog eating your burgers balls too?
    Posted by Whitewings

That may be what you're fantasizing about, WW, but RWTK is a knowledgeable and loyal fan. Now make sure you don't let mommy catch you looking at creepy, innappropriate things on the computer in her basement again. Run along now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: What's your perfect ending? : After seeing Campbell on the PP - this could happen
    Posted by maddog2020

One of the best posts on Things Shawn Thornton has said was when asked why he was in the corridor during a team meeting he said 'Power-play meeting'. Ha ha.

Seriously I would like to see Kaberle get a goal and KPD say 'I was wrong to be such a hater'.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I would like to see the same thing we saw in game 6.  I PHYSICALLY cant take a close game.  All the games in Vancouver have given me heart attacks and insomnia couple with one night/morning of nightmares.  I want a 4-0 lead in the first 10 minutes so I can relax and soak it in.

I would LOVE to see Thomas get a helper on a Rex goal, maybe the game winner.  Either way, I would LOVE to see Chara pass the cup off to Thomas so he can lift it first.  Im REALLY hoping that happens.  I also hope we get to see Savard and especially Horton on ice with it.  And seeing Cam FINALLY hoist it will be a thing of beauty.  Im debating whether I want to record it or not (dont want to jinx anything).

No matter what though, I just want a win.  I dont know how theyve failed to show up for 3 games in Vancouver now.  They could have ended this already, Im not sure why theyre stretching it out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

bigvig,

If you have NHL Network they have repeats of the game for the next day or 2..Also they start the whole playoffs over and replay every game over the summer.
    My perfect ending would be the B's winning it. Beggars can't be choosers, but how nice would that be if Zdeno Chara handed the cup over to TT. Everyone has a unique story on how they got to the NHL, but even the players themselves would admit that TT's path to where he is now is quite special.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

RWTK I'm quite sure you're having sex with your dog before the game !
    Posted by Whitewings

Sections
Shortcuts