Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!!

brad? who is brad? brad marchand? yes he is doing very very well this year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

I'm just trying to figure out with "brad" you are talking about....there are many throughout the league.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Blake Wheeler moron.
    And both are on non-playoff teams. Woohoo for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!!:
    [QUOTE]Brad - 2 more goals tonight. Now has 18 ...Playing out of his mind on Thrashers! Phil- what can I say, 30 goals this year! How come we can't get goal scorers like this ? Hold on...we got Peverley and draft picks that haven't panned out ...
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]
    Just so people see it says Brad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i think he means brad marchand, who really is tearing it up this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!!:
    [QUOTE]i think he means brad marchand, who really is tearing it up this year
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]
    I just usually let the trolls live in their own little world, more amusing that way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!! : I just usually let the trolls live in their own little world, more amusing that way.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

dom cactustony is either bruins81 brother or his alias no doubt about it. p.s. how is BRAD doing in Atlanta?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]trolls ? you idiots remind me of people who bury their head in the sand so they don't see the problems around them..they pretend it will get all better, kind of like a little kid who has a boo boo... GROW UP YOU MORONS

ok brad

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]trolls ? you idiots remind me of people who bury their head in the sand so they don't see the problems around them..they pretend it will get all better, kind of like a little kid who has a boo boo... GROW UP YOU MORONS

Billy Madison: KID CAN'T EVEN READ

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

still  though the trades were brutal for b's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I can't believe we are celerating someone who has 18 goals. Aren't Wheelers #'s down from last year in terms of scoring

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Kessel is really lighting it up....62 points and a -20..  Looks more like a goal-hanger than a hustler to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

still would take kessel i mean we got Ryder at 4 mil doing nothing... and who cares if kessel -20 he's -20 on a bad team  he was on Boston he probably have 40 with a plus 20 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!! : The off-season starts earlier for some. . . .like Blake & Phil
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]

But not for Brad!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

It's official. cactusTony is still an idiot. Kessel's goal totals read - 36 goals in 70 games 3 years ago +23, 30 goals in 70 games last year -8, and 30 goals in 80 games -20 this year. He's regressing. And Wheeler could'nt handle the pressurein Boston, why else would he trip over the blueline every shift.

n Response to Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!!:
    [QUOTE]Brad - 2 more goals tonight. Now has 18 ...Playing out of his mind on Thrashers! Phil- what can I say, 30 goals this year! How come we can't get goal scorers like this ? Hold on...we got Peverley and draft picks that haven't panned out ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

who cares if you make the playoffs for ten years in a row and do squat.... and then when you do make great draft selections... trade them away because they want to get paid what they are worth....

if they dont win the cup this year and they have proven they cant over the last several years... its gonna get really ugly around here...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

I guess Brad Wheeler is playing some good hockey right now.  Wait, who?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ignore, it works wonders

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think he's talking about Brad Nealy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

jcour... it's "going to get ugly around here"? where have you been? after EVERY bruins loss, "fans" abandon ship. obviously to some, if your team doesn't win the cup- they suck. 29 teams every year "prove they can't win the cup". maybe the bruins would respond if they had a fan base that ACTUALLY supported them, instead of WAITING for doomsday to come. it's like a parent who has unquestionable love and support for their child- that child will continue to strive for success, even after falling on their face numerous times. this is called a nurturing environment. a parent that continually provides a negative environment, full of put-downs and doubt- fosters just that doubt and negativity. nothing positive ever happened from being negative. doubters/haters think that they are the only bruin fans that have lived thru 39 years w/o a cup. got news for you, we ALL have. there are two ways to look at the situation the bruins are in 1) we're due OR 2) we'll never win it. pick your side, do so knowing your child is listening.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

[QUOTE]It's official. cactusTony is still an idiot. Kessel's goal totals read - 36 goals in 70 games 3 years ago +23, 30 goals in 70 games last year -8, and 30 goals in 80 games -20 this year. He's regressing. And Wheeler could'nt handle the pressurein Boston, why else would he trip over the blueline every shift. n Response to Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!! :
    Posted by mxt[/QUOTE]

he's also playing on a bad team with no playmaker so those 30 ginos are pretty good were he is dont forget when he had 36 savvy was his playmaker

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep, Kessel has his 30 on a golf-bound team and Wheeler is averaging a 20 goal season with over 20 mins of icetime on a team that can afford to play him that much....Yep, those playoff bounde B's definitely lost out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Honest to god WHO CARES, their not Bruins any more!!! why winne about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

In Response to Wheeler & Kessel Lighting it up!!!:
    [QUOTE]Brad - 2 more goals tonight. Now has 18 ...Playing out of his mind on Thrashers! Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

I found this thread hilarious....but Brad? Who's Brad - is he an imaginary friend?

Sections
Shortcuts