Wheeler - Mark Stuart gone so the team's chemistry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wheeler - Mark Stuart gone so the team's chemistry

I really believe we lost the team's chemistry ...this team plays without passion with no emotions no energy ....bring back Wheeler and Stuart and put Kaberle on waivers ....we lost another season ...if this team doesnt win the next 2 games...it'll be all over for this year

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) 2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Wheeler - Mark Stuart gone so the team's chemistry

While I don't believe that Wheeler added much to the team's passion, it is hard to argue with results.

Half the team has looked like it is skating in mud for the last two weeks. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

in 12 games Wheeler has 4g 5a 9pts +2

and dont forget Mark Stuart shows up every game ...

I miss them cause Peverley has not been a factor since we got him ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) 2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Are you really going to talk about Wheeler every day for the rest of your life?

Tell us about the chemestry when the B's lost 10 staright last year.  Tell us about the chemestry when they choked away a 3 game lead in a playoff series last year.  Tell me about the chemstry when this team with these players and no Wheeler won 7 in a row on the road a couple weeks ago?

Oh, none of that fits into your little Wheeler obsession?

Absolutely insane.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

wait ....  the Bruins won 7 straight without these guys . Chemistry?  you want to talk Chemistry ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Peverley has scored two big goals Stanley. Do you watch the B's or are you tuning in to Atlanta now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Must-win game for Atlanta tonight, results in an 8-2 loss to Buffalo.

Wheeler's line:
    0-0-0 -3 

Also picked up a 3rd period hooking minor, nothing in the boxscore about how many times he went off-sides.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

They showed no emotions in a lot of games when Wheeler and Stuart were both here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

I don't care about Wheels being gone, but I sure do miss Stu. Seidenberg, and Kampfer have been bad for weeks, Kaberle has not brought much and tonight McQuaid had a poor game.......Stu was solid defensively and had alot of heart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

well, wheeler is not good, despite some weirdos on this site.....don't forget the 7-0 stretch. since the trades i think we are 7-2-3