Wheeler star of the game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Wheeler star of the game!

In the Globe they have Wheeler as a possible star tonight with 5 shots on goal in only 14 minutes of ice time! His vote total is 0.58 %! Who wants to go against my bet that it was Stanley who voted for him?
    Sorry Stan! Just buggin ya. I couldn't resist!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Wheeler star of the game!

Wheeler looks great in all phases except putting the puck in he net. WE NEED MORE SCORING WHEELER

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You know,  a thought crossed my mind last night.  Maybe the Bruins are showing off and giving him good PR for a reason and that's trade bait.
    If they do trade Wheels it'll be part of a package and PC will be looking for some return. 
    Just my opinion on why he's being talked so much about in the media and has been interviewed a lot lately. Not a rumor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If the BRUINS would trade Big Wheel it would take me more time to recover from that trade than it took me to recover from the Esposito-Vadnais --- Ratelle-Park trade....(I remember my mom found me crying on my bed)

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Stanley? I know how you feel about Wheeler. I actually would like him to stay, but with the situation the B's are in with the cap. I truly believe most teams will want Wheeler in a trade because of his potential upside. Out of all the players the B's could deal. He's the one that could bring back a cheaper & better return.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler star of the game!:
    [QUOTE]If the BRUINS would trade Big Wheel it would take me more time to recover from that trade than it took me to recover from the Esposito-Vadnais --- Ratelle-Park trade....(I remember my mom found me crying on my bed) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley , you're pushing 60 years old . Espo was traded in 1975. That would have made you a young man of 24-25. Doesn't a story about a Mom that finds a grown man living in her house crying on his bed over a hockey trade seem a little odd ? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler star of the game!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wheeler star of the game! : Stanley , you're pushing 60 years old . Espo was traded in 1975. That would have made you a young man of 24-25. Doesn't a story about a Mom that finds a grown man living in her house crying on his bed over a hockey trade seem a little odd ? 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    So imagine what his wife thought.