Wheeler Traded!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dimitri+K. Show Dimitri+K's posts

Wheeler Traded!!!!!!

Wheeler is off to Dallas, inside tip happening tonight or tomorrow!!! Thank god he is not good if he was 6 feet he would be a UPS driver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

Re: Wheeler Traded!!!!!!

I hope you are correct I would take a 7th round draft pick for him!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Nice first post.  Please don't get my hopes up only to have them crushed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler Traded!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I hope you are correct I would take a 7th round draft pick for him!!!
    Posted by Bird8817[/QUOTE]
    Thats just insane

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I hope you are correct I would take a 7th round draft pick for him!!!
    Posted by Bird8817[/QUOTE]
    You might as well throw a first round pick in there too if you're really wanting to get ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

not true at all.  dont believ this jerk off trying to get some1 to respod to something he posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Check what KPD says in his article .. just coincidence or could this be true

It’s more likely that the front office targets a skilled young defenseman on another club — just for example: Matt Niskanen in Dallas — and attempts to make a near dollar-for-dollar swap. Niskanen’s deal runs through next season and carries a $1.5 million cap hit.

Chiarelli could attempt to entice Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk with the likes of defenseman Mark Stuart ($1.675 million) or forward Blake Wheeler ($2.2 million), both of whom will be restricted free agents as of July 1.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If the Bruins trade Wheeler ...thats it ..no Stanley Cup for another 10 years ...the most underated player ...not underated in other towns but only in Boston ....Wheeler has all it takes to becoome a super star and I cant wait to read the post on this site in 2-3 weeks from now ...Big Wheel will score 6-7 goals by the end of December ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if Wheeler stays)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]If the Bruins trade Wheeler ...thats it ..no Stanley Cup for another 10 years ...the most underated player ...not underated in other towns but only in Boston ....Wheeler has all it takes to becoome a super star and I cant wait to read the post on this site in 2-3 weeks from now ...Big Wheel will score 6-7 goals by the end of December .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if Wheeler stays)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Remember the agreement?
    You said 32 goals for Wheels this year or you'd stop posting.

Want to change the deal?  If he doesn't get 6 by the end of the month, will you quit your love affair with him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

[QUOTE]If the Bruins trade Wheeler ...thats it ..no Stanley Cup for another 10 years ...the most underated player ...not underated in other towns but only in Boston ....Wheeler has all it takes to becoome a super star and I cant wait to read the post on this site in 2-3 weeks from now ...Big Wheel will score 6-7 goals by the end of December .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if Wheeler stays)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

You're joking right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

Posted last week in a St. Louis Blues blog. 

http://bluenotezone.com/2010/11/26/blues-and-bruins-trade-rumors/

Could be something to keep an eye on.  I personally would hate to see Wheeler go.  I think he's a mountain of untapped talent.  Just happens to be stuck in a defense-first system which isn't conducive to his style of hockey.  I think in a place like Tampa or Atlanta - maybe even St. Louuis - he would thrive.  I think Chiarelli wants to give him another year or two to see if he can assimilate his game into Julien's style.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReddsGhost. Show ReddsGhost's posts

Ummm guys? Here's a hint- the man's very first post, stating an inflammatory title, and NO link. Three clues, can you guess what he is?
    Goat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckstopa. Show puckstopa's posts

Yes the Bruins should trade Wheeler but not because of his salary, his skills, his production or lack there of, but simply because as long as Claude is the coach he will be forced to play a defense first style of hockey.  I believe if Wheeler has a chance to work on his offense and not worry about playing defense with SO MUCH emphasis he could develop into a 25-35 goal scorer.

I am not blaming Claude for this but no one player will ever excel into superstar status for this team.  You will not see a Marc Savard 06-07, 97 point season again.  This is because the B's system believes in a balanced time share with their lines. 

I will eat my words if Wheeler does get traded and does not put up numbers, but I will stand by the fact that guys like Wheeler, Bergeron, Krejci, and as you have seen Seguin, will be less efficient offensive threats on this team than they would be on any other.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, I'm with ReddsGhost here.  Is there anything more dubious and annoying than a first time poster with a attention-grabbing, misleading title that he can't back up or explain?

Shame on me for taking the bait and clicking on it. 

Dimitri the "insider" pulls a hit and run...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

I like everything Stanley says except about Wheeler ??

Stanley, he is a larger version of John Byce ... he is just playing hockey for a few years to " round out " his life experiences until he takes an Acct Exec pstn at a brokerage of one of his dad's friends....   

Niskanen !?!? Just what we need, a soft Euro D man with " offensive upside ".... Didn't Lars Johnson have that too ?? Did Shane Hnidy pummell him a few years back ???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

a day goes by and wheeler is in the starting line up for tonights game i encourage all to ignore Dimitri+K so you dont have to read future trash posts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]I like everything Stanley says except about Wheeler ?? Stanley, he is a larger version of John Byce ... he is just playing hockey for a few years to " round out " his life experiences until he takes an Acct Exec pstn at a brokerage of one of his dad's friends....      Niskanen !?!? Just what we need, a soft Euro D man with " offensive upside ".... Didn't Lars Johnson have that too ?? Did Shane Hnidy pummell him a few years back ???      
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

Matt Niskanen is from Minnesota and played college hockey at Minnesota-Duluth.  Although he is of Finnish decent, he is a North American, and he plays a pretty typical North American style (not so much "soft Euro").

I think he is a very unlikely target for the Bruins, as Dallas is really short on D-men too.