Wheeler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Wheeler

Is it just me, or does Wheeler look comfortable as a 4th line player ? He sure seems to fit right in, and if  your not asking him to score goals, then he would be a great 4th linner who could play up the lines if he had to. Or is he expected to score goals ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Wheeler

If he can pot 15-25 playing a 4th line Checking role than that is a level of depth that not many teams have ever had on their 4th line.

I personally like him with Thornton-Campbell I think those 2 played a big role in getting Marchand going. CJ is probably hoping they'll do the same for Big Wheels.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Stuke
    I think wheeler has been playing better overall as of late, and has looked faster and more physical, I have a feeling the move to the fourth line was more of a "be responsible, play physical" releaves the offensive pressure from a player who has been playing well but like a few of the bruins has been kept off the score sheet..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yes my friend, you are correct ,this is wheelers new home- they have looked great so far- paille needs to keep watching from the pressbox

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Thank Christ Paille isnt playing.  Ive got nothing against him, but he brings NOTHING to the team.  Go back and look when their tough times started:  When he came back. 

Wheeler has been impressing me lately, and I was hoping they didnt re-sign him this year or had of traded him.  I wasnt happy about giving him the money.  If he keeps this up, Ill gladly eat crow.  He still only looks about 80 - 85% of what he could be.  If he gave 100% every game he could be a real star in this league.  You cant teach size, AND he has natural skill which you cant teach either.  I really hope he can put it all together consistently.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think the logic behind the demotion was to not only send a message but to force him to play physical. He can't not play next to Thornton and Campbell and not bang bodies.  He'd look out of place and subsequently not be long for playing here  on this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And I am hoping that the reason Ryder is on the top line is to showcase him and then deal him for a real top line winger.  Having Wheeler on the 4th line is a good thing. 
    I want Dumont for our top line with Savy/Horton. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Not exactly what our Lord would be interested in, so thank Claude for putting Wheeler on the 4th line. Now if only Claude could find room for REX so his give away passes were not too important. Whels is being showcased as a speedy, long reach defensive player, as long as he can stay up on his skates { not really fair]. He has improved this year, and his value in a trade is better than it has been. He could still be resigned and fill in for when REX retires or Ryder moves elsewhere. Actually it's time for Chia to make a move with either or both of these resources. I would also like to see Boychuck moved. His around the boards or high off the glass does nothing but give away the puck. He throws a great check every 20 games or so, but his hockey smarts are less than stellar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

bogie... totally agree with all you said... recchi is the the one that will be difficult. how do you respectfully ask him to go?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Word has it Boston is looking for that offensive defenseman again since they don't really have anyone outside of Chara when he rushes.

No idea why Chia has the hard on for Kaberle. Pitkanen will be available from Carolina, most likely.

McQuaid is probably the odd man out in this situation.

Boston needs another legit scoring winger. Gonna be tough with Chia's overspending issues.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

who set up looch for the winning goal vs CAR,? HMMMMMM

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

I would much rather use Wheeler as part of a trade to bring in another D-Man.
    And while we are on the subject of Wheeler: What was his problem in the third when, on a delayed offside, he purposely touched the puck resulting in a faceoff in the defensive zone. He and the linesman looked right at each other and it was clear that he knew he was offsides. Yet, he still goes and touches the puck. STUPID decision !!!! He is lucky that the canes did not score off the faceoff or that would have been his fault directly. Whats even more amazing is that Julien kept him on the ice for the faceoff instead of pulling him off and benching him.
    It looked like Thornton had some words for him but, I guess there is no such thing as accountability when it comes to CJ.
    BAD !!!!!