Wheeler's 1st intermission interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Wheeler's 1st intermission interview

Watching the game on DVR on TSN Winnipeg feed. Not sure who got to hear the interview .

Sara Orlesky asks Wheeler : We saw you get frustrated in that last faceoff battling Chara, what happened ?

Wheeler: Nothing , it's just , you know , I was trying to time the faceoff, hit his stick , he didn't like it so he slashed me in the knee. (smirks) and eh.. I guess we don't get those calls against these guys .

Still bitter Blake Wheeler ?

I hear this too much , am I that blind and don't see any favortism towards the Bruins?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Wheeler's 1st intermission interview

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Watching the game on DVR on TSN Winnipeg feed. Not sure who got to hear the interview .

Sara Orlesky asks Wheeler : We saw you get frustrated in that last faceoff battling Chara, what happened ?

Wheeler: Nothing , it's just , you know , I was trying to time the faceoff, hit his stick , he didn't like it so he slashed me in the knee. (smirks) and eh.. I guess we don't get those calls against these guys .

I hear this too much , am I that blind and don't see any favortism towards the Bruins?

Wow, did I ever get a different vibe from that interview than you did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Wow, did I ever get a different vibe from that interview than you did.

So when he says " I guess we don't get those calls against these guys .  "  what vibe do you get ?  He's saying the Bruins don't get called when they slash,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

what player doesn't say stuff like that? You were saying he said that because he was still bitter. Didn't get that, and don't believe that, at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

what player doesn't say stuff like that? You were saying he said that because he was still bitter. Didn't get that, and don't believe that, at all.

I don't hear this coming from any players on in game interviews between periods.

Also this is his ex-team , to whine and complain on how the Bruins (these guys)don't get called penalties against is just plain stupid on his part.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Meh,  I didn't think much of it ya drama queen. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You have to be a pretty high level chump to whine like that.  F Wheeler.

Wheeler's Sad Fight

Notice the bench after he falls over.  Despite this being his first NHL fight, no one is tapping their sticks.  No one cares. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Not a big deal, but it's annoying that he plays the 'Bruins get away with stuff' card because he knows better and its kind of a cheapy at his former team.  That's Glenn Healey stuff.

If he's just complaining about the slash, fine.  Or the refs.  But he puts it on the Bruins specifically.  Like the old 'The league has a Bruins problem' and so forth.  It's silly, its whiny, and Wheeler is surely smart enough to know that that is not the reason Chara doesn't get whisled for a slash.

If he had been a part of the Cup run, I wonder if he would be saying that the refs/league favor the Bruins over other teams.  Never stopped the refs from calling offsides...

I guess he just noticed it when he left.

Wheeler = null??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Not a big deal, but it's annoying that he plays the 'Bruins get away with stuff' card because he knows better and its kind of a cheapy at his former team.  That's Glenn Healey stuff.

If he's just complaining about the slash, fine.  Or the refs.  But he puts it on the Bruins specifically.  Like the old 'The league has a Bruins problem' and so forth.  It's silly, its whiny, and Wheeler is surely smart enough to know that that is not the reason Chara doesn't get whisled for a slash.

If he had been a part of the Cup run, I wonder if he would be saying that the refs/league favor the Bruins over other teams.  Never stopped the refs from calling offsides...

I guess he just noticed it when he left.

Wheeler = null??

This is exactly what bothers me.  He could complain about the refs, just like every other player but to point the finger to favoritism....... disappointed in him.

I've always liked Wheeler, I was one of the few that wanted PC to be a bit more patient as I saw a lot of upside on the kid . It's the past now, the Bruins won without him and I'm ok with him being gone.  Just that nonsense from last night was very weak .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BTW this Sara Orlesky is cute, best looking one on TSN . Hey Red ?

What do have on NESN since Tappen left ?  Noako ? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When Wheeler was on the bruins the refs didnt seem to mind blowing the whistle 10 times a game when he was off-sides.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He lives in Canada and is heavily influenced by habs and canucks fans who still think the league favours the B's because of daddy campbell.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks NAS, Wheeler fell over during the fight without a blue line.  I remember the fight as my brother and I were laughing are arses off when it happen.  It was worse than the TT and Price scramble.  Hehe.  

As for Wheeler's comment.  He is a supa star now in Winnipeg.  More power to him, I will rely on Red's commentary on another thread as she has seen the Jets play many times.  

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You have to be a pretty high level chump to whine like that.  F Wheeler.

Wheeler's Sad Fight

Notice the bench after he falls over.  Despite this being his first NHL fight, no one is tapping their sticks.  No one cares. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

As for Wheeler's comment.  He is a supa star now in Winnipeg.  More power to him, I will rely on Red's commentary on another thread as she has seen the Jets play many times.  

Better to be king of fools than simply a cog in the machine I guess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I don't hear this coming from any players on in game interviews between periods.

Also this is his ex-team , to whine and complain on how the Bruins (these guys)don't get called penalties against is just plain stupid on his part.

Jumbo Joe Thornton complained that the B's get all the calls and never get suspended. He said this after the "Pacioretty incident", it must be an ex Bruin thing. Or maybe hurt feelings that the B's found them expendable.