Wheeler's Shootout "move"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Wheeler's Shootout "move"

Wheeler is frustrating I agree but I have removed "Wheeker" form my description because of Blake's recent play. I do believe Ovie's shootout record is horrific and Kovalchoke didn't even get a shot off this season so take into consideration as easy as it looks I think most star players would rather have a defenseman draped on them during the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Wheeler's Shootout "move":
    Okay.. Wheeler lost the puck on the previous shootout and got lucky as the puck found it's way to the back of the net, Wheeler again selected in the shootout (don't ask me why), and nearly the exact same result, a horrible effort in controlling the puck, this time no goal obviously..
    Posted by readsocks

Yeah,let's trash Wheeler even after he was clearly one of Boston's best players so far on the road trip.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Wheelers game has come around 180 degrees since the KWR line has been re-established. If anyone who's game has gone south & desrves to picked on is Horton!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Wheeler's Shootout "move":
    Okay.. Wheeler lost the puck on the previous shootout and got lucky as the puck found it's way to the back of the net, Wheeler again selected in the shootout (don't ask me why), and nearly the exact same result, a horrible effort in controlling the puck, this time no goal obviously..
    Posted by readsocks

if you want to know why, it might have something to do with the fact taht his career shoot out numbers are tops on the team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler's Shootout "move":
    In Response to Wheeler's Shootout "move" : if you want to know why, it might have something to do with the fact taht his career shoot out numbers are tops on the team
    Posted by thedauber1

That's enough logic for one day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wheeler's shoot out move fooled everyone in the building (including himself) with one notable exception, the goaltender.

Sections
Shortcuts