When Baby Bears Go Bad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

When Baby Bears Go Bad

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/20/pht-morning-skate-where-pens-bruins-ahl-teams-erupt-in-playoff-game/

They may have lost their cool....    just a tad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JanneyJoyce. Show JanneyJoyce's posts

Re: When Baby Bears Go Bad

That announcer was more of a homer than Jack! I didn't think that was possible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Anyone and everyone associated with the Pens and their affiliates are incredibly biased (see Steigerwald and his butt buddy)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Super cheap play by Svedberg.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Supposedly he has a bit of history too. Have you seen the play of him opening the door as an opposing player was being checked into it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Jumping on the goalie and blasting him with rights was pretty brutal too. Can't say I've seen that before.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Graham Mink was one of the big reasons the PBruins made a great charge late in the season and in the playoffs so far. Providence needs one more win to advance and he does that...what an idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Hopefully this is a little forshadowing with these 2 organizations, minus the stupidity of course.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Wow that game was so dirty. Kind of embarassed to say I am a fan. The P-Bruins looked like the Habs right there making cheap shots.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I told you he was much more than the typical nutjob your basic goalie is.

He's really nuts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

I,ve seen Svedberg acouple times, he is a total whack-job. He,s in his own little world. One thing that makes me wonder about the pens organization is in NHL games when a oppisition player gets a penalty they put the spot light on them as they sit in the box. I,m not to sure thats the classy thing they can do? One mans opinion its pretty distasteful & shouldnt be allowed. I dont think ive seen it any where else. 

Sections
Shortcuts