When I am wrong?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

When I am wrong?

When I am wrong I am really wrong...I cannot believe I actually thought we should trade Marchand...What was I thinking?

I have the Olympic break to sweat that one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: When I am wrong?

In response to Macfact's comment:

When I am wrong I am really wrong...I cannot believe I actually thought we should trade Marchand...What was I thinking?

I have the Olympic break to sweat that one.

Don't feel bad,everyone is allowed a braincramp now and again,remember Mike Milbury actually thought Alexei Yashin was worth Zdeno Chara,Bill Muckalt and a 1st round pick which became Jason Spezza.And to top it off he was being paid a pretty good salary to make that stunned move. Your proposal was only made on a chat board amongst a bunch of make believe G.M's, Milbury's was for real,relax.When you wake up tomorrow Marchand will still be a Bruin. :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I disagree.  You should google "self-flagellation" and spend the Olympic break scourging your soul.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I disagree.  You should google "self-flagellation" and spend the Olympic break scourging your soul.

"Self-gratification" might be more fun! ;-D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Heck, most of us couldn't believe just how bad he actually was playing for a spell there. Glad he's on our side, because he'd be real easy to hate if he wasn't. Come next contract he'll be paid very well for sure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

Heck, most of us couldn't believe just how bad he actually was playing for a spell there. Glad he's on our side, because he'd be real easy to hate if he wasn't. Come next contract he'll be paid very well for sure.

I really love Marchand as a player, a very talented player with a high compete level but this is so true.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I clicked on this expecting the thread to be started by someone else.

Yes, there were many impatient posters who figured that by trading away Marchand in November would give the Bruins the cup in December.

As long as Marchand and the Bruins get hot in the spring.......... this will give them a chance at a cup. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I clicked on this expecting the thread to be started by someone else.

Yes, there were many impatient posters who figured that by trading away Marchand in November would give the Bruins the cup in December.

As long as Marchand and the Bruins get hot in the spring.......... this will give them a chance at a cup. 

You read it as "When Am I Wrong?" I'm guessing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I did.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I am so happy that Smith stayed on that line with him. I think the chemistry between Bergeron Smith and Marchand is some of the best I have seen since Neely and Oates. They just move the puck amazingly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

You should have asked me - I was writing here that I could not believe ppl wanted brad traded but hey thst traded kess and seg theyre capable of trading anyone

March had 2 goals in finals

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

You should have asked me - I was writing here that I could not believe ppl wanted brad traded but hey thst traded kess and seg theyre capable of trading anyone

March had 2 goals in finals

And Seguin had how many in the finals........riiiight

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

Yes I did. I am truly sorry.

My apologies go out to........

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm not competing.  There is no competition.  I'm #1.  

Sections
Shortcuts