when laughing at others

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

when laughing at others

Hey what's happening tonight? 5-1, you were laughing yesterday , now looks like it's habs fans time... i saw the Big Bad Bruins diving tonight wow...even worst losing 5-1 to toronto it's a real shame... now it will be Bashing time from Bruin's fans... hey TT what is happening ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: when laughing at others

Are you for real moron? Why are you on this board anyway? Price didn't look like a vezina candidate last night now did he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

he has half of his real team ahead of him moron... half of the team is from Bull dogs....you really don't know your hockey do you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

and Tampa Bay is'nt Toronto.....one of the worst team in the east conference

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to when laughing at others:
    [QUOTE]Hey what's happening tonight? 5-1, you were laughing yesterday , now looks like it's habs fans time... i saw the Big Bad Bruins diving tonight wow...even worst losing 5-1 to toronto it's a real shame... now it will be Bashing time from Bruin's fans... hey TT what is happening ?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Proud of yourself?

What do you and your family do at Christmas time?

Go downtown and find homeless people?  And then beat them senseless?

No freakin mercy at all you cruel ruthless merciless basket.

Another GG vodka shot to you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Instead of saying stupidities why don't you go take a bath and relax...! Horton got his a** kicked..  did you see ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

AT LEAST HE FOUGHT,FROG. NOW PK SUBBAN ON THE OTHER HAND  FIGURE SKATED HIS WAY OUT OF A FIGHT.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Habs are still looking up at the Bruins in the standings last I checked.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

you forgot to ask me if I care ... i really don't

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

yes only 3 littles points behind and that wihtout Pacio, Plekanec, gorges, Markov, Darche, Gill, Spacek...Halpern and Sopel... not too bad all this without 9 regulars players....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Trolling a Bruin's board on a Saturday night?  Bad enough to troll in general, but to troll on a Saturday night when your favorite team isn't playing?  Doesn't that violate the troll code or something?  Is there a troll hot-line that you can call to get help?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I'M here just to laugh.. that's worth gold....where are U a saturday night if not here ? i did exactly like you tonite i watch the Bruin's game and came here to have fun !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Don't forget the Bruins game in hand... I can just see you now scratching your head and looking at the remaining schedule trying to figure out how your precious Habs can gain the ground.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Maybe a troll dating service since you are striking out at the rest areas?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Again I'll say ask me if I care ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

It's so funny to see you respond..first Bruins must concentrate to win one game ...just one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Good to see that you are an established troll, almost three years now.  I'll bet you are looking forward to April 8th, doing anything big for your anniversary?  You getting a new laptop or something?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

are you insane?...  i just can't wait to see the Bruins lose in playoff and i really don't care who they will play , just seeing them lose is enough !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

and i really don't care if the Habs finish first second or third even fourth , what i really want is to see the Bruins collapse in play off.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

My hate for the Bruins is beyond that

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, I can see how much you hate the Bruins... you only spend a third of your waking hours here discussing them!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Just so I understand...

You are not a fan of any hockey team, just hate the Bruins?

You come out to the Bruins Forum to post anti-Bruin comments?

And you think I am the one that is insane?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

In Response to Re: when laughing at others:
    [QUOTE]I'M here just to laugh.. that's worth gold....where are U a saturday night if not here ? i did exactly like you tonite i watch the Bruin's game and came here to have fun !
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

hab troll:  we got a lot more going on here in Boston.  Aside from the Bruins game, we had the Hockey East Final, in which Boston College won, and there is still a Boston Celtics game to finish.  When you're not calling emergency services or attending strip clubs, is Montreal THAT boring that you have to visit a Bruins forum?  hahaha.......are you just here trying to practice your English?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

garden,

Montreal does have fantastic strip clubs and I love the poutine. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

In Response to Re: when laughing at others:
    [QUOTE]garden, Montreal does have fantastic strip clubs and I love the poutine. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

Sections
Shortcuts