when laughing at others

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: when laughing at others

I meant poutine as fries with cheese curds and gravy.  But I know where you were going.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

your culture needs to be improved....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

May i remind you that Boston have strip clubs too or your'e too young to know

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I knew exactly what you meant shup!  I'm well aware of what poutine is, although I've never had it - so I can't judge it.  As a foody myself, it sounds intriguing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

And babe, i live here in Boston... and like i told you before I'M portugese.. so if you wanna discuss my english go on ...i don't mind... at least i try my dear do U speak any other langages, i do ...  portugese,  french and since 2 years english not so bad and i'm found of hockey but i never saw bashing fans as mean as you are here in Boston...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Instead of responding to the habs troll original poster just click the ignore button and don't play his game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: when laughing at others:
    [QUOTE]your culture needs to be improved....
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Culture.  Don't make me laugh.  I would love to know where you have been in your life.  I actually lived in Quebec City for the record.  And love the french culture.  I actually dated Loius Jean's wife.  Who si french and from NB.
    Just b/c you went backpacking in europe one summer doesnt make you an expert on culture. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Anyway there's no point discussing with you.. go back to school, take a look around you , improve your culture , after we could discuss... if you think that there is only strips clubs or poutine in Mtl , i guess what kind of a ''man'' if so you are...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I lived enough long in Europe to speak a fluent french , saw quebec city, montreal, toronto and  many more... so if you wanna talk french let's go

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Anyway there's no point discussing with you.. go back to school, take a look around you , improve your culture , after we could discuss... if you think that there is only strips clubs or poutine in Mtl , i guess what kind of a ''man'' if so you are...
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

I am gonna take a wild stab that you are a female.  Most guys won't get into a carve match with other guys and then use culture as the finishing move.  I actually have 2 degrees and beginner french from laval.  I visit QC(which has much more culture than Montreal).  I also had a father who was in the military and we travelled and moved around a lot. 
    For someone that is so cultured I find it odd that you would drop your morals to slum with Bruins fans. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I'm simply having fun....i know laval too ..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

a women.. my wife would laugh reading this

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

What fun though?  And you didnt answer my questions either.  I am not here to rip on you but I don't understand why a female with so much culture would come on here to talk hockey.  Are you a fan of hockey? 
    I pretty much pegged you with the europe thing though didnt I?  :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

so you are a man.  ok.  well 1st off you need to work on your locker room warfare.  Using the word culture in an argument with guys is like sleeping with a ho=oker (kicking a hotdog down a hallway).

Who is your team? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

my team, let's make a deal you find it and i'll tell you if you're right !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i don't see you as a hab fan. 

i am gonna say original 6.  i am going with detroit.  safe pick.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

the 6 original since i did'nt grow up here but i'll say you're right about one of the six cuz it's a choice

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

but it's not Detroit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

now i have to leave for work but i'll talk to you later. Have a good day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I knew exactly what you meant shup!  I'm well aware of what poutine is, although I've never had it - so I can't judge it.  As a foody myself, it sounds intriguing.
    Posted by gardenbees[/QUOTE]

Poutine is like french fries covered in sin. Delicous sin.