When things get tough--Patrice Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When things get tough--Patrice Bergeron

Obviously things are bad right now, but Patrice Bergeron has gone up a few notches in my book. Playing hurt, to me, I can almost see how much he cares and the fustration in his game right now just by the way he is playing. I actually think he's played his best hockey in these past couple of weeks. I can see him trying to lead by example and if they were comfortably in playoff position they may have made him skip a game or two. He won't have it though, in my opinion his true leadership qualities are starting to come out here.

He got hit the other night with a puck again and you could see him in pain on the bench and he wanted nothing to do with the trainer. Very impressed.

Seeing a little of it in Lucic also, he looks like he may be trying to do too much right now but you can see the urgency in his game.

I'm telling you, the turn around is coming, just please clean up in the defensive zone and everything will follow, they look lost in their own end right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: When things get tough--Patrice Bergeron

When things get tough... 90 per cent of this board freaks out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

He has played hurt the last two games.  Other than that, look at his offensive production the last month.  He is just as much at fault then everyone else on this team.  Everyone loves Bergeron so much that it is hard to criticize him.  Winning draws and playing hurt don't produce W's, put the puck in the net!  By no means and I blaming only Bergeron for the Bruins RED SOX like collapse, but he is not without fault, as this entire team is in one word TERRIBLE right now.  Let's hope they can turn it around soon!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: When things get tough--Patrice Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]When things get tough... 90 per cent of this board freaks out.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

.......and they come out of the woodwork to do so. Half of them I've never seen before.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]When things get tough... 90 per cent of this board freaks out.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

The rats are jumping ship. That's why I don't come around here much anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

NESN are doing their big ad push for the 7th player award. I thought Bergie should have gotten it last year and he's the only one who deserves it this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Only one who deserves it? The Bruins are one of the best teams in the league. Lots of players could get it. Since it's about exceding expectations, I would say Seguin. Bergeron has also taken his game to another level this year though, so him too.

[QUOTE]NESN are doing their big ad push for the 7th player award. I thought Bergie should have gotten it last year and he's the only one who deserves it this year.
    Posted by Krispy73[/QUOTE]