When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts...

I don't recall.  But hey, has CORVO played better the last two games? Can they squeeze-in an overnighter in Lake Placid? Can someone get CHARA a bottle of Coke? WWRD?(what would RECCHI do?)

I hope they can get healthy enough physically, and tough enough mentally soon. I believe they will have a players only meeting before too long, and they'll finish strong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts...

They played over 100 games last season (107, I think) and had a short off season full of Stanley Cup celebrations and commitments. The playoffs were a grind. I think they hit the wall physically and mentally, or at least some of them have. The injuries have taken their toll as well. I'm hoping they get healthy before the end of the season.

Hopefully the playoffs provide the motivation and adreneline that puts the team in gear like they were earlier this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts...

In Response to When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts...:
    [QUOTE]I don't recall.  But hey, has CORVO played better the last two games? Can they squeeze-in an overnighter in Lake Placid? Can someone get CHARA a bottle of Coke? WWRD?(what would RECCHI do?) I hope they can get healthy enough physically, and tough enough mentally soon. I believe they will have a players only meeting before too long, and they'll finish strong.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]
    Watch, the sad thing is an improved Corvo was still bad. The turnovers were still there. They just didn't end up in the back of the net.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts... : Watch, the sad thing is an improved Corvo was still bad. The turnovers were still there. They just didn't end up in the back of the net.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I know. Just trying to find a silver-lining during a tough stretch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: When was the last time Bruins' goaltenders stole a game?(in regulation ) and other thoughts...:
    [QUOTE]They played over 100 games last season (107, I think) and had a short off season full of Stanley Cup celebrations and commitments. The playoffs were a grind. I think they hit the wall physically and mentally, or at least some of them have. The injuries have taken their toll as well. I'm hoping they get healthy before the end of the season. Hopefully the playoffs provide the motivation and adreneline that puts the team in gear like they were earlier this season.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

I'll never forget last year's run. It was the epitome of leaving everything on the ice.Very taxing physically and mentally, but necessary in winning championships.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Seeing how everything that could possibly go wrong, go wrong right now-  post shots, soft goals, injury after injury, lost offense, bizarre calls and non-icing calls, etc- it reminds me how absolutely magical it was for everything to fall into place last year to win 3 game 7's, multiple OT's, sweep the team that came back from 0-3 the year before, come back on Montreal, and bury the smarmy Canuckleheads on the way to a Cup.

I still feel good, even though it's tough to watch the poor Providence/Boston B's right now.

Think I'll go watch that Stanley Cup DVD again.  Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It's becoming a test of faith wt, but I agree.  A point will come when they'll start to fire on all cylinders again.  The defining characteristic of this team in last year's run was that they were immune to adversity.  Injuries may make it more of a challenge this year, but I keep reminding myself of all the times I thought "hoo boy!" last year before they calmly rallied and restored order.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Seeing how everything that could possibly go wrong, go wrong right now-  post shots, soft goals, injury after injury, lost offense, bizarre calls and non-icing calls, etc- it reminds me how absolutely magical it was for everything to fall into place last year to win 3 game 7's, multiple OT's, sweep the team that came back from 0-3 the year before, come back on Montreal, and bury the smarmy Canuckleheads on the way to a Cup. I still feel good, even though it's tough to watch the poor Providence/Boston B's right now. Think I'll go watch that Stanley Cup DVD again. 
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]This sums it up for me as well, and when all else looks bad i can always rewatch the Stanley Cup DVD.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

On the subject. is there any word on Rask's injury yet?

10. This post has been removed.