When/where will the Montreal protest be held for the Horton hit?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

When/where will the Montreal protest be held for the Horton hit?

Just wondering if someone could let me know when and where the Habs fans will be holding their protest against the Horton hit. After all, I was told over and over by Habs fans, here and in the papers, that their protest wasnt about it being a Habs player that was hurt, but it was about the league as a whole. Assuming they werent embellishing (a Hab embellish? NO WAY) their side of the story, they must be holding a rally for Horton SOMEWHERE. So if someone could please forward me this information, I will be very grateful. Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

Re: When/where will the Montreal protest be held for the Horton hit?

It has already happened.....Habs fans that I work with are already sending emails around protesting...the idiots!!

I even got sent a quote from Bettman that says "its all just part of the game".

If thats true its time to go head hunting!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to When/where will the Montreal protest be held for the Horton hit?:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering if someone could let me know when and where the Habs fans will be holding their protest against the Horton hit. After all, I was told over and over by Habs fans, here and in the papers, that their protest wasnt about it being a Habs player that was hurt, but it was about the league as a whole. Assuming they werent embellishing (a Hab embellish? NO WAY) their side of the story, they must be holding a rally for Horton SOMEWHERE. So if someone could please forward me this information, I will be very grateful. Thanks.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

well said awsome

Think they will be calling boston 911 this morning?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ha, I was wondering the same thing.  You have to think the protests have been scheduled and the corporate sponsors have been releasing ultimatums to the NHL.

As a Bruins fan, a suspension will work just fine for me -- no arrests, no jail time, no hysteria.  It was a bad hit, but it is a violent game, and I'm sure that Rome feels horrible today.

I just hope that the Montreal doctors come down to help so Horton can have the same miraculous recovery that Patches did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

THAT IS CORRECT. I WANT TO HAVE PROTEST DOWN GOVERMENT CENTER. I WILL BRING MY SECOND GRADE EDUCATION WITH ME

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

I would go, but I am still too busy holding Max's hand and lightly cooling his forehead with a damp towel at his hospital bedside. We just got back from X-Men.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Good thing you guys don't obsess over Montreal (who you eliminated in Round 1) or Pacioretty (who hasn't skated in over 2 months) when you're in the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in 2 decades.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: When/where will the Montreal protest be held for the Horton hit?:
    [QUOTE]Good thing you guys don't obsess over Montreal (who you eliminated in Round 1) or Pacioretty (who hasn't skated in over 2 months) when you're in the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in 2 decades.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Max made me buy the popcorn, he said cause he was injured he doesnt get paid. Was I hornswaggled?