When will Pouliot score?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

When will Pouliot score?

He's getting few chances, making some good plays, but it's starting to look like he will never score a goal.  Let's have some fun.  Pick a game and period when he will get his first goal as a Bruin.  And yes, never is a valid choice. 

I'll start....

Nov 10th against Edmonton  2nd period.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: When will Pouliot score?

I'm going a day later . Nov 11 , 3rd period GWG against the Manchester Monarchs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

I'm going out on a limb and going to guess he's going to play is butt off against his old team on thursday.  My guess...thur oct 27th  1st period

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Always out of position, can't finish good chances, looks like he has never watched any film on how NHL players fore check properly and has Blake Wheeleritious, never throws a check with that big frame but at least Wheels scored a goal here n there.

If Benoit does get some reprieve after scoring against an organization that saw what I'm seeing now. I won't like it because I'd rather watch Arniel, Caron or Sauve make mistakes here n there with the same 9-10 minutes a game.

He won't score in Bruins uniform nor a Providence jersey I believe someone like Tallon or Maloney will take a chance on Pouliot when going through waivers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pouliot never throws a check?  He's been banging bodies a lot so far.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thursday against the Habs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: When will Pouliot score?:
    [QUOTE]Pouliot never throws a check?  He's been banging bodies a lot so far.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ok I'll ask 1.8 hits a game is enough when you are trying to keep your NHL career going ? Or can you show me or explain to me when Benoit might have or already has laid a hit like the one Kelly made last night that led to a goal ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I don't think he is going to score much this year but I think he will score in one of the games against Montreal.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think he is going to score much this year but I think he will score in one of the games against Montreal.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Yep, not a gwg tho, and not much of an accomplishment as they will be beating the Habs by 20-30 goals each game.  TT will be the first NHL goalie to score a hat trick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

[QUOTE]Always out of position, can't finish good chances, looks like he has never watched any film on how NHL players fore check properly and has Blake Wheeleritious, never throws a check with that big frame but at least Wheels scored a goal here n there. If Benoit does get some reprieve after scoring against an organization that saw what I'm seeing now. I won't like it because I'd rather watch Arniel, Caron or Sauve make mistakes here n there with the same 9-10 minutes a game. He won't score in Bruins uniform nor a Providence jersey I believe someone like Tallon or Maloney will take a chance on Pouliot when going through waivers.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    This might be the most idiotic post ever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: When will Pouliot score?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will Pouliot score? : This might be the most idiotic post ever.Posted by dalexander2424[/QUOTE]

I can think of 74 worse posts and Benoit hasn't even had an assist since March 20th , that's 16 games ZERO points.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Pouliot, ah, the talent like Wheeler, but lost in the shuffle.  If the Bs gave Wheeler three years, why not Pouliot.  He is a fourth liner, who sees more TOI when some are floating around and around.  He does have energy!  I don't see the big ice to make an assessment of his positional play.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'd just like to know what role he play's on this team.  He's not a top 6 point getter, and he doesn't fit any of the bottom 6 type roles; he's not a grinder or a PK guy, and he's certainly not an energy guy.  So, it really doesn't matter when he scores a goal, imo.

If Pouliot's "not standing still on this team", I'd hate to see what more moving might be.

PC's been awsome so far but I really don't know why he signed this Hero.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I would have to reccomend against holding your breath on this. He's got worse hands than Paille and less speed. 

In Response to When will Pouliot score?:
    [QUOTE]He's getting few chances, making some good plays, but it's starting to look like he will never score a goal.  Let's have some fun.  Pick a game and period when he will get his first goal as a Bruin.  And yes, never is a valid choice.  I'll start.... Nov 10th against Edmonton  2nd period.  
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]I would have to reccomend against holding your breath on this. He's got worse  hands than Paille and less speed.  In Response to When will Pouliot score? :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

So your prediction is....never?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will Pouliot score? : So your prediction is....never?
    No. Just longer than you can hold your breath.......I'm with Legion and Huntbri on this one Scoot. He will score against Montreal. How many times do we see guys haunt their former teams? Nothing motivates like playing against a team that felt you weren't good enough for them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

he strikes me as what you'd get if ryder and wheeler had a love child but he got all their bad traits not their good ones.  I actually feel sorry for Krejci coming back from injury and getting stuck with him.   there is no room for him on this team, all he's doing is hitting, i'd rather someone from prov getting called up to do that.

I hope he doesnt score against montreal, giving management an excuse to keep him around.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

He's got no hands, its gonna be a garbage goal when he gets around to it, and I doubt it will be soon. He might manage to get an empty netter if CJ likes his effort late in a game, but beyond that? He may be the least skilled guy on a forward line for the Bruins since PC got here. He's faster than Whitfield (so is Milt Schmidt who is 93 yrs old) but even TW has better hands.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will Pouliot score? : So your prediction is....never?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ok now I'm actually hoping Pouliot scores on Saturday...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

[QUOTE]I'm going out on a limb and going to guess he's going to play is butt off against his old team on thursday.  My guess...thur oct 27th  1st period
    Posted by rochesternybruinfan[/QUOTE]
    buzzzzzzzzzzz wrong answer

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Well, I'm going to take the prize on this one, I said Thursday against the Oilers, missed it by one game.