When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again?

Mr. Krejci owns the Fylers with or without Pronger I expect that to continue today. Great thing is the Bs are winning with line 1B not really playing very consistent. It really is crazy how #46s offensive numbers increase after the new year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again?:
    Mr. Krejci owns the Fylers with or without Pronger I expect that to continue today. Great thing is the Bs are winning with line 1B not really playing very consistent. It really is crazy how #46s offensive numbers increase after the new year.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I think you're right San. I expect to see another game with goals coming from at least 3 lines. The commentators from the Ottawa game commented on how the Bruins already had 3 lines with 20 or more goals (MBS has 30). It's difficult to defend against a team with that kind of depth. When the 4th line chips in every so often, well that's just icing on the cake. Speaking of depth, I was hoping Kampfer would show some spark after the long layoff but he was a bit of a disappointment. Real nice winning without Zee but the shots on goal against were crazy. I look forward to his return.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : I think you're right San. I expect to see another game with goals coming from at least 3 lines. The commentators from the Ottawa game commented on how the Bruins already had 3 lines with 20 or more goals (MBS has 30). It's difficult to defend against a team with that kind of depth. When the 4th line chips in every so often, well that's just icing on the cake. Speaking of depth, I was hoping Kampfer would show some spark after the long layoff but he was a bit of a disappointment. Real nice winning without Zee but the shots on goal against were crazy. I look forward to his return.
    Posted by dezaruchi

How about a prediction on points for that line today ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : How about a prediction on points for that line today ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : 5
    Posted by dezaruchi

I'm hoping you're low.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : I'm hoping you're low.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I meant to say between 5 and 15 but figured you'd want something more specific.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : I meant to say between 5 and 15 but figured you'd want something more specific.......
    Posted by dezaruchi

Now you're talking .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : Last year Horton finished wit a PPG of .66. This year he has a PPG of .63. I hardly think it's his fault that DK isn't getting his usual points. No player but Horton has 2 game 7 winning goals. I give more leeway to a guy who scores big (actually huge) goals.
    Posted by dezaruchi

David Krejci has his own issues this season. He has been far from consistent and has to pick up his play on a more consistent basis.

As for Horton, the fact he scored two big game 7 goals last year doesn't change the fact he lacks hockey sense & is a terrible NHL level stickhandler. Great size, great shot when he has time to get it off but very suspect hockey sense which would make him expendable in my book. I can understand why Florida were willing to get rid of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : David Krejci has his own issues this season. He has been far from consistent and has to pick up his play on a more consistent basis. As for Horton, the fact he scored two big game 7 goals last year doesn't change the fact he lacks hockey sense & is a terrible NHL level stickhandler. Great size, great shot when he has time to get it off but very suspect hockey sense which would make him expendable in my book. I can understand why Florida were willing to get rid of him.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

You're entitled to your opinion.

Sections
Shortcuts