When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again?

Mr. Krejci owns the Fylers with or without Pronger I expect that to continue today. Great thing is the Bs are winning with line 1B not really playing very consistent. It really is crazy how #46s offensive numbers increase after the new year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again?:
    [QUOTE]Mr. Krejci owns the Fylers with or without Pronger I expect that to continue today. Great thing is the Bs are winning with line 1B not really playing very consistent. It really is crazy how #46s offensive numbers increase after the new year.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I think you're right San. I expect to see another game with goals coming from at least 3 lines. The commentators from the Ottawa game commented on how the Bruins already had 3 lines with 20 or more goals (MBS has 30). It's difficult to defend against a team with that kind of depth. When the 4th line chips in every so often, well that's just icing on the cake. Speaking of depth, I was hoping Kampfer would show some spark after the long layoff but he was a bit of a disappointment. Real nice winning without Zee but the shots on goal against were crazy. I look forward to his return.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : I think you're right San. I expect to see another game with goals coming from at least 3 lines. The commentators from the Ottawa game commented on how the Bruins already had 3 lines with 20 or more goals (MBS has 30). It's difficult to defend against a team with that kind of depth. When the 4th line chips in every so often, well that's just icing on the cake. Speaking of depth, I was hoping Kampfer would show some spark after the long layoff but he was a bit of a disappointment. Real nice winning without Zee but the shots on goal against were crazy. I look forward to his return.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

How about a prediction on points for that line today ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : How about a prediction on points for that line today ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : 5

I'm hoping you're low.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : I'm hoping you're low.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    I meant to say between 5 and 15 but figured you'd want something more specific.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : I meant to say between 5 and 15 but figured you'd want something more specific.......

Now you're talking .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : Last year Horton finished wit a PPG of .66. This year he has a PPG of .63. I hardly think it's his fault that DK isn't getting his usual points. No player but Horton has 2 game 7 winning goals. I give more leeway to a guy who scores big (actually huge) goals.

David Krejci has his own issues this season. He has been far from consistent and has to pick up his play on a more consistent basis.

As for Horton, the fact he scored two big game 7 goals last year doesn't change the fact he lacks hockey sense & is a terrible NHL level stickhandler. Great size, great shot when he has time to get it off but very suspect hockey sense which would make him expendable in my book. I can understand why Florida were willing to get rid of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When will the "Big" Line Get rolling again? : David Krejci has his own issues this season. He has been far from consistent and has to pick up his play on a more consistent basis. As for Horton, the fact he scored two big game 7 goals last year doesn't change the fact he lacks hockey sense & is a terrible NHL level stickhandler. Great size, great shot when he has time to get it off but very suspect hockey sense which would make him expendable in my book. I can understand why Florida were willing to get rid of him.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]
    You're entitled to your opinion.

Sections
Shortcuts