When will the bs-habs series start?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: When will the bs-habs series start?

In response to UncleAlad's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Regardless, RDS - which has the rights to broadcast the game in Canada - was first to announce the 12:30 pm start, so they must know something that the NHL doesn't want to publicly say at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Why does there have to be a controversy?  NYR or PHI vs PIT will draw more viewers than B's vs. MTL.  More viewers goes to prime time to maximize advertising dollars.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UncleAlad. Show UncleAlad's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why does there have to be a controversy?  NYR or PHI vs PIT will draw more viewers than B's vs. MTL.  More viewers goes to prime time to maximize advertising dollars.  

[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, and I agree.  However if NBC decided this sometime on Tuesday (which based on the timing of the RDS announcement was likely), then why didn't the NHL release the schedule immediately for the first 2 games?  There was no reason to wait until the other Round 1 series were decided, as it's not like the Bruins or Canadiens would gain any advantage over the remaining teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm counting the seconds until puck drop.  I'm so excited I could just about burst.  Nothing like Bruins Habs in the playoffs.  It's going to be an exciting FOUR games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm counting the seconds until puck drop.  I'm so excited I could just about burst.  Nothing like Bruins Habs in the playoffs.  It's going to be an exciting FOUR games.

[/QUOTE]

Very exciting!

Sections
Shortcuts