Where are all the Boychuk haters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Where are all the Boychuk haters?

Lots of people killing this guy last week. Like I've said before -- I'll take him any time. Team guy with a great work ethic. Constantly on the ice vs the opponents best players. He was easily one of the best players on the ice tonight. Monster game for the kid tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Where are all the Boychuk haters?

In Response to Where are all the Boychuk haters?:
    Lots of people killing this guy last week. Like I've said before -- I'll take him any time. Team guy with a great work ethic. Constantly on the ice vs the opponents best players. He was easily one of the best players on the ice tonight. Monster game for the kid tonight.
    Posted by zamboni24

Boychuk played great tonight. No doubt about it. We all know he's capable. Consistency is the key.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

SIGN HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HITS LIKE A TANK!!! SHOOTS LIKE AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON!!! P.C. TIME FOR ANOTHER CONTRACT EXTENSION!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Where are all the Boychuk haters?:
    In Response to Where are all the Boychuk haters? : We all know he's capable. Consistency is the key. Posted by dezaruchi

Same reason Bruin fans jump on Corvo, a few giveaways then the negativity starts back up again. You root for a player like Johhny B because you know he is good and has talent but at times both blueliners can be inconsistent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Where are all the Boychuk haters?:
    Posted by zamboni24

I'm always perplexed when fans jump on a guy like Boychuk too quick. He's a scrapper -- the exact type of Bruin we should be rooting for, especially when he's had a bad game because you know he's going to work his butt off to get better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Boychuk is inconsistent but he has more ups than downs. I would like to see him re-signed at a fair price. Great game by him tonight. His shot is filthy! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Amen someone finally besides myself singing his praises. He has a 12 plus minus and is number six on a team with outstanding plus minus records. The other five plus minus lead the league entirely and he is only 3 points behind that. He lays out big hits and plays against the top offenses in the league. He has a wicked shot and he continues to make more good decisions over bad. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

On a side note Colborne looked really good and was the Leaf tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Word has it that if Boychuk's position isn't upgraded this year soon the Bruins will be left behind. hee hee !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

i have been on Boychuck's case all year, but , last night he was one of the best Bruins players. His mistakes are usually centered on his decision making. As long as he keeps it simple, he should be solid, but mental mistakes have a way of biting him back

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

i have been on Boychuck's case all year, but , last night he was one of the best Bruins players. His mistakes are usually centered on his decision making. As long as he keeps it simple, he should be solid, but mental mistakes have a way of biting him back
    Posted by bogie6

You should be getting a phone call soon from your optometrist.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

present....

great game Johnny Boy!!!!....  keep up the good work....

i used to have pet peeves with Ference but he made me see the light....  here's hoping Johnny can do the same....

that said, let's not get carried away, it helps playing on the best 5 on 5 team and especially with the best shutdown d-man in the league....

although his physical game only trails the Z-man's, Boychuk's big shot more often than not misses the target....   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

thats a back handed compliment days of orr. I don't believe Z is out there always covering for Boy. I think his plus minus represents that and lets keep in mind if he was being carried by his team mates to that degree he would not be in the first pairing. CJ and PC do not work that way. You carry your weight on that line. Or you drop down. He would be playing with someone else somewhere else not the top defensive pairing. He is not Seidenberg mind you I get that but he is better than you are giving credit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

present.... great game Johnny Boy!!!!....  keep up the good work.... i used to have pet peeves with Ference but he made me see the light....  here's hoping Johnny can do the same.... that said, let's not get carried away, it helps playing on the best 5 on 5 team and especially with the best shutdown d-man in the league.... although his physical game only trails the Z-man's, Boychuk's big shot more often than not misses the target....   
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Boychuk's open ice hits are the best on the team. Lucic is the best at pancaking the opposition into the boards . Chara seems to outmuscle the opponent more then anything.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

thats a back handed compliment days of orr. I don't believe Z is out there always covering for Boy. I think his plus minus represents that and lets keep in mind if he was being carried by his team mates to that degree he would not be in the first pairing. CJ and PC do not work that way. You carry your weight on that line. Or you drop down. He would be playing with someone else somewhere else not the top defensive pairing. He is not Seidenberg mind you I get that but he is better than you are giving credit.
    Posted by Macfact

Macfact, like old habits, opinions of someone are hard to change sometimes....

maybe Johnny Boy's better than i give him credit for.... performances like last night will go a long way.... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Days much respect. I am not as big a Caron fan as some so we are entitled to our opinions. Some times we use our guts but in this case the numbers are hard to argue. Whether it is simply he is just having a whale of a season or his talent is shining through we are all glad he is doing it in Black and Gold and making everyone Black and Blue. We have seen a lot of good guys be traded away like Stuart on defense only keep Boychuk here so there had to be some reasoning and I think we see it now. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Boychuck was awesome last night! I hope he keeps that up & plays consistant.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Not true. McQuaid is as physical, and a better skater, Ference is more physical, and a much better skater.

present.... great game Johnny Boy!!!!....  keep up the good work.... i used to have pet peeves with Ference but he made me see the light....  here's hoping Johnny can do the same.... that said, let's not get carried away, it helps playing on the best 5 on 5 team and especially with the best shutdown d-man in the league.... although his physical game only trails the Z-man's, Boychuk's big shot more often than not misses the target....   
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Sections
Shortcuts