Where are the big bad bruins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Where are the big bad bruins?

The Bruins have lost 5 out of 6 games since the Chara hit, which I think was the last time a bruin hit a player. Why have we become the choir boys!

During every losing streak this year the team hasn't hit anyone and if they don't hit they don't skate and they don't win!

When your is in a funk you need your leaders to step-up. When is the last time Pat (why can't we all be friends) Bergeron has hit someone? Lucic needs to play physical to play well but I'm not seeing much hitting from him either. Thornton did you tie your gloves on? come-on if you don't fight what good are you!

Lets remember what our skill sets are: Checking,skating ,in your face hockey not in the skill set: choir boys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: Where are the big bad bruins?

Have you been sleeping the last 15 years? What do you mean where are the big bad Bruins? They've been gone for a long time now, save for the rare game they can beat up on a dimunitive habs team.

Time to stop living in the past.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Where are the big bad bruins?:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins have lost 5 out of 6 games since the Chara hit, which I think was the last time a bruin hit a player. Why have we become the choir boys! During every losing streak this year the team hasn't hit anyone and if they don't hit they don't skate and they don't win! When your is in a funk you need your leaders to step-up. When is the last time Pat (why can't we all be friends) Bergeron has hit someone? Lucic needs to play physical to play well but I'm not seeing much hitting from him either. Thornton did you tie your gloves on? come-on if you don't fight what good are you! Lets remember what our skill sets are: Checking,skating ,in your face hockey not in the skill set: choir boys!
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

You take the words out of my mouth ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (??) 2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

There's something wrong with this team. After the game Don Cherry said it, said they don't look like the Bruins. Although he didn't come out and say it it kinda sounded like he was hinting that they've stooped playing for the coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the last time i witnessed the Big Bad Bruins they were hoisting Lord Stanley in Madison Square Garden....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Kathryn Tappen hosts that show!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to Re: Where are the big bad bruins?:
    [QUOTE]Have you been sleeping the last 15 years? What do you mean where are the big bad Bruins? They've been gone for a long time now, save for the rare game they can beat up on a dimunitive habs team. Time to stop living in the past.
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

This comes from a guy who goes by "40yrsnocup"   lol 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Lets hope they are coasting to save themselves for the playoffs.  If you think about it they have nothing to really play for as far as positioning is concerned.  I just hope it's not dressing room problems.

Sections
Shortcuts