Where are the Chara doubters?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Where are the Chara doubters?

time to trade a candidate for the Norris Trophy....  they're a dime a dozen....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

time to trade a candidate for the Norris Trophy....  they're a dime a dozen....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

[/QUOTE]

This logic is flawless.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If the Herald and Bleacher Report are saying it then it must be true.

Get lost troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

He sucked the whole series!!!!!!!!

Zero goals!

Made some good hits.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm guessing there's an injury involved.  Let's wait and see.

He was one of the best defensmen in the league all year.  He was bad over the last 3-4 games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I think it comes out that Chara was hurt. It will explain his below average played in some games. I hope its not just his age.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Chara was really bad in this series.  He was careless with the puck; slow; stumbling and took dumb penalties. 

Defense.  It is still important.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ABQDan. Show ABQDan's posts

It's true that Zdeno Chara is done as a dominating presence.  People post that "it will come out he was hurt."  Welcome to hockey; do you think he's going to drink from the fountain of youth and become the Chara of 2010 next year?  Nope.  All dones.

And that's before thinking about the 7 mil .... and the psychological impact on a team that is overly used to having him compensate for their mistakes.

Nope.  It's sad.  Chara's done; Rask is pheonomenally overrated; the Bruins have some serious problems ahead.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to ABQDan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's true that Zdeno Chara is done as a dominating presence.  People post that "it will come out he was hurt."  Welcome to hockey; do you think he's going to drink from the fountain of youth and become the Chara of 2010 next year?  Nope.  All dones.

And that's before thinking about the 7 mil .... and the psychological impact on a team that is overly used to having him compensate for their mistakes.

Nope.  It's sad.  Chara's done; Rask is pheonomenally overrated; the Bruins have some serious problems ahead.

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for dropping in.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The news is coming out - Chara was injured according to two team sources.  Pretty badly.  Had to take shots before the game just to play.  To most of us this was apparent.

mitchco and others can start the apologies though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The news is coming out - Chara was injured according to two team sources.  Pretty badly.  Had to take shots before the game just to play.  To most of us this was apparent.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch name one team without injuries.  I dont think chara has been himself since the olympics.   Ive been stating year in year out that he needs help back there.  The man looked exhausted.   I am glad the young guys got the experience but Chara is a year older next year.  I hope they add another solid dman to help him out.   When you dont have ference, seidz and mcq thats a lot to replace I thought the habs goalie and def were much better going into this series

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fletch name one team without injuries.  I dont think chara has been himself since the olympics.   Ive been stating year in year out that he needs help back there.  The man looked exhausted.   I am glad the young guys got the experience but Chara is a year older next year.  I hope they add another solid dman to help him out.   When you dont have ference, seidz and mcq thats a lot to replace I thought the habs goalie and def were much better going into this series

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you're referring to shupe.  I am neither defending Chara nor saying that injuries are an excuse.  Of course, every team has injuries (did I suggest otherwise...?)

A few people who watched Chara closely after the Game 3 slash to the wrist, thought that there is a very good chance he was injured there, significantly, and was having a lot of trouble playing.  Some here disputed that.  Now the evidence is coming out.  That's all.

He had a great season until looking really bad over the past week.  I would certainly agree that he needs more help back there and would also agree that it has been a really long, arduous season for him with the Olympics and the Seidenberg injury.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought Chara was his usual dominant self in Game 5. That's why I started the thread. Vanek and Pacioretty were invisible that game and I thought he was a big reason why....But are we blaming last night loss on Chara? I thought the whole team looked uptight and Montreal had an excellent game plan that they executed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was an awesome goal chara scored last night only problem is it was against tuukka not price

[/QUOTE]

This is an awesome post.

Sections
Shortcuts