Where are the Chara doubters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Where are the Chara doubters?

Fletch,

i wasnt jumping on you.  Too much of that junk in here today.  Did they release his injury?  I cant count the amount of posts where ive pleaded to help the big guy, reduce his minutes and keep him fresh for the playoffs.  We have a nice looking young core of def to help chara.  We need a number 2 guy(might be Dougie) badly to take on his minutes.

next year looks like chara/dougie. Boychuk/seidz miller/krug.   Thats not bad.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Fletch,

i wasnt jumping on you.  Too much of that junk in here today.  Did they release his injury?  I cant count the amount of posts where ive pleaded to help the big guy, reduce his minutes and keep him fresh for the playoffs.  We have a nice looking young core of def to help chara.  We need a number 2 guy(might be Dougie) badly to take on his minutes.

Slovakia G.M asked if he would be available for the World Championships and was told he has a compound fracture in his finger with the bone sticking out with a high risk of infection. They just translated the interview on 98.5 here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bone sticking out in his finger. How many people show up to work with that one?

And how many people criticize that person?

Losers. That's who.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Fletch,

[/QUOTE]

Compound fracture in his arm and also sand in his vagaa

[/QUOTE]

Wow, are you a moron.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For how he played he would have been more help had he not

[/QUOTE]

He left game three for awhile after getting slashed in wrist. I think at that point he was playing on borrowed time.  He barely took one slap shot after that game. In the end that was probably the turning point in the series . With him out of the lineup they would have been doomed anyways.  It is what it is...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Wow.  Can't even imagine playing hockey with a compound fracture in my hand.

No wonder he played the way he did.  Couldn't really hit, couldn't really shoot.

I really hope they get him some help next year too.  Hamilton and a healthy Seidenberg looks pretty good, but if they have to move a top-6 forward (Marchand?), I hope it is for another decent (but cheap) D-man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bone sticking out in his finger. How many people show up to work with that one?

And how many people criticize that person?

Losers. That's who.

[/QUOTE]

His pinky finger is as long as our forearm.  Has to be painful.  Haha.  I hope the big man gets lots of rest.   Very long 24 months for him.   He will be 38 next year.  They need to reach the cap and load up for another run.   I will be very interested to see who they have on the roster next year.   Im hoping iggy comes back.  I also hope the days of having a skating clown is gone.  Prust Weise Briere contributed.  Im not sure how many fights ST was in during the playoffs.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No wonder he played the way he did.  Couldn't really hit, couldn't really shoot.

I really hope they get him some help next year too.  Hamilton and a healthy Seidenberg looks pretty good, but if they have to move a top-6 forward (Marchand?), I hope it is for another decent (but cheap) D-man.

[/QUOTE]

Would you deal hamilton/marchand for kane/bogozian.  Jets looking to move both.  Kane is a bit of a nut but um....well....we have some of those.   To me Bogozian is a legit#1 def now at the age of 23.  I think we may have to add something in lines of a high pick.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would you deal hamilton/marchand for kane/bogozian.  Jets looking to move both.  Kane is a bit of a nut but um....well....we have some of those.   To me Bogozian is a legit#1 def now at the age of 23.  I think we may have to add something in lines of a high pick.  

[/QUOTE]

That's a tough one.  I like Bogosian too, but I'm not sure I like him better than Hamilton.  I think I'd drop Kane and Hamilton from the deal and try to pry Bogosian away separately.  Can't imagine the B's could afford him though, without giving up a bunch more in salary. 

Marchand with maybe Bartkowski, or Boychuk, or McQuaid...?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I ain't a bruins fan but whoever says trade Chara, Lucic, or MArchand are completely off.  Those three guys are not even remotely part of the reason they lost. 

Depth and injuries to defense did you in in my opinion. 

Boston is a threat every year those guys are there. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I ain't a bruins fan but whoever says trade Chara, Lucic, or MArchand are completely off.  Those three guys are not even remotely part of the reason they lost. 

Depth and injuries to defense did you in in my opinion. 

Boston is a threat every year those guys are there. 

[/QUOTE]

Fair assessment Blitz.  Your hawks are looking good. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

You guys are definitely better then that habs team. Sometimes the better team just doesn't win. To be honest the wild outplayed Chicago for lonnnng stretches and IMO were the better team just from an eye test standpoint. The lost as well. The hockey gods said it just wasn't their time yet. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

You guys are definitely better then that habs team. Sometimes the better team just doesn't win. To be honest the wild outplayed Chicago for lonnnng stretches and IMO were the better team just from an eye test standpoint. The lost as well. The hockey gods said it just wasn't their time yet. 

[/QUOTE]

Good assessment blitz.  The difference for the Hawks is their best players have truly stepped up when it was needed.  Toews, Kane, Seabrook & Hossa have been excellent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is this the same HOTBLITZ I've gone at it with in the Pats forum? LOL.

I gotta say I agree with what you have written here.

One question: As a Blackhawk fan, when you are watching an overtime playoff game, does your blood pressure just go right down as soon as Kane steps on the ice. Every single OT when he has the puck he is a threat to end the game, and he usually does. Sick wrister against St. Louis, both of them. The one that hit the post moments before Miller never saw, then he went blocker a few minutes later and ended it...That dude is one fun cat to watch play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I love Kaner but I feel I also see things in his game that aren't good at all. He very one dimensional. Amazing with and without the puck when chi has possession. Perhaps one of three top players in the show with the puck on his stick. However, he's a terrible backchecker, forchecker, and sometimes has horrendous giveaways trying to do to much and be to pretty. With that being said he is pretty clutch. 

I can't believe some of the guys here saying get rid of Chara and lucic. Lol has to be a knee jerk emotional thing cause I would lovvvve to have those guys on my team. 

I'll be real honest and say in a selfish way as a hawks fan I was glad to see the bruins lose just cause I felt like they were the one team in the east that could very easily knock out the hawks should they get there. 

You're team doesn't need any overhaul. That's just stupid talk. Losing ference And sedeinberg would kill any teams hopes. Were talking top 4 Dmen here. Love that Reilly smith kid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

time to trade a candidate for the Norris Trophy....  they're a dime a dozen....

ā€œPeople think common sense is common - but it's not.ā€

[/QUOTE]

This logic is flawless.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

it's called sarcasm....  but i guess you didn't get it....

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.