Re: Where are you from??????

Tampa Florida via Billerica MA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Saskatoon, SK, CA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: Where are you from??????:
    Born in Arlington, Grew up in Attleboredom, Ma. now live in La Jolla, Ca.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

La Jolla, Ca !!  Isn't that a prison place ?  You holding back here Dawg !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Saskatoon, SK, CA.
    Posted by scooter244

Go Riders !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

medford ma born and raised. luck enough to work at the garden last 2 decades!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Keene, NH.... raised in upstate NY...I am bloggiing because up until the past few months there were not too many Bs fans around Southwest NH.  Funny thing I was in Bar Harbor recently actually Acadia National Park.  I was wearing a Bs cap, a guy was down at "Thunder Hole" looking for the perfect high tide wave, he looked up saw the hat and said "go Bs".  Now that did not happen a few years ago for sure.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from blackcrowes. Show blackcrowes's posts

Born and raised in West Hartford, CT. Was a Bruins fan from the day my Parents got cable in the early '80's and could watch a real team on WSBK! Currently live in Old Lyme, CT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Grew up in Wilmington less than a 5 minute bike ride from Ristuccia arena and spent many a morning watching the B's practice and waiting outside for autographs. Currently living in the mountains of Dillon Colorado (Breckenridge/Keystone) and still to this day never miss a game (thanks to Directv). Shipped back to Boston to be part of the Bruins Stanley Cup experience, went to game 6 and the Parade...dreams do come true!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from surfingdjc. Show surfingdjc's posts

Im from Lynn, MA. But I've lived in Southern California since 1990. I am and always will be a die hard Bruins fan!! I see them now on NHL Center Ice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Freedom13204u. Show Freedom13204u's posts

Born in Glasgow Scotland now live in London Ontario been a Bruins , Red Sox , Celtics and Patriots fan all my life , hey maybe I should just move to Boston..lolLaughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxdriver. Show maxdriver's posts

Norton,Ma 50 miles south of the home of the STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Born in NB; Canada now reside in Calgary' AB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

New York City. needless to say.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Jersey. 

Picked up on this team almost 50 years ago. Just couldn't get myself to root for the fat cat Rangers. Total hockey fanatic. Between my Center Ice Package, NHL Network, Versus, NBC and the MSG Network -- there is not 1 game they can black out on me.

My 30 Year old daughter is a Ranger fan and my 28 year daughter old is a Devil fan. I am content with that since I taught them two very important things:

Love the great game of hockey with a passion AND Hate the Montreal Canadians.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : La Jolla, Ca !!  Isn't that a prison place ?  You holding back here Dawg !Posted by Stuke50

Ha no I'd take all their cigarettes so they wouldn't like that. You might be thinking of San Quentin or Otay Mesa. Funny Michigan born, fake Mr. Massachusetts resident Mitt Romney just bought a house nearby.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : Go Riders !
    Posted by Stuke50

Rider fan in Alberta?  Must be a former flatlander.  Sask roots?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Born in Toronto On.
    Forced to watch the Leafs, when they were good. Hated the game of Hockey.
    Found to be watching the Bruins play in the late 80's early 90's and was converted.

Now I live in London On and never miss the opportunity to curse my Bruins!
    This is the greatest year in my life!

Will always be a Bruins fan! Thick and Thin. This year made it ALOT easier!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

North Shore of Boston born and raised.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Born in Toronto On. Forced to watch the Leafs, when they were good. Hated the game of Hockey. Found to be watching the Bruins play in the late 80's early 90's and was converted. Now I live in London On and never miss the opportunity to curse my Bruins! This is the greatest year in my life! Will always be a Bruins fan! Thick and Thin. This year made it ALOT easier!
    Posted by LordByron77

You're in your 80's?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : Rider fan in Alberta?  Must be a former flatlander.  Sask roots?
    Posted by scooter244
      check your message board...i left a toon town message....go riders !!  go bruins !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Palmyra PA
    Been a B's fan since 1970.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

Live in Ohio, from Dedham

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Born and raised in the World's #1 hockey city...Montreal! I've been a Bruins fan since I was captivated by the rushes of Bobby Orr and the Big Bad Bruins characters like Teddy Green, Cashman, Sanderson, Pie Mckenzie, the Chief ,
    Stanfield, etc etc etc ! 

Montreal is a great city if you love hockey. Sports pages filled with hockey 
     news even in July ! There's so much competition that the journalists check their stories and sources 10 times over before the stories are printed...because if they're wrong they are out of a job the next day. No story is off limits ! If it involves a hockey player the story will be printed.

Sections
Shortcuts