Where are you from??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

Re: Where are you from??????

Lynn, MA right now college in Bristol, RI 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

In Response to Re: Where are you from??????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : You sir, are the reason why these threads can be so interesting.  Scottish Bruins fans, I love it.  And Edinburgh is absolutely my favorite foreign city.  What an awesome place. Lots of Fletchers over there eh? ;)
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Very kind of you to say so Fletch ! Yes Edinburgh is a great/beautiful city and I visit regularly. 'Fletcher' is a fairly common name in Scotland but I dont know any personally. There are a few scottish footballers (sorry... soccer !) I can think of called Fletcher, i.e Darren ( Man U), Steven (Wolves). Not really into football, hockey aways been my thing.
    I have been to Boston once in 2005/6 for new years (Hogmanay) .Loved the city, saw the Bruins play the Flyers in  0-1 loss.

SB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : My Dad was born and raised in Scotland in Fife County (Cowdenbeath).  He was a Bruins fan even before he came to Canada and he was the reason I became a Bruins fan.  It didn't hurt that Bobby Orr was playing for the Bruins back in 1970-1971 when I started to watch hockey.  I was actually born in Scotland too (Dunfermline) but I have lived in Canada since I was 4 months old.  My Dad passed away in 1995.  I was definitely thinking of him when the Bruins were finally able to bring home the Cup after 39 years.  Anyway it is good to know there are Bruin fans in Scotland cheering them on.  Cheers.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Hi Huntbri,
    It is a small world indeed. I live in Markinch which is about 15mins drive from Cowdenbeath and know several people from there and Dunfermline. It is most famous round these parts for the football team (1st division) and stock car racing track which i have gone to several times. I think the ground is to be redeveloped and an new stadium built. I think Canada-Scotland seem to have strong links with emigration both ways. And yes thank you Bruins for winnin a cup in my life time.
    Cheers
    SB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : Hi Huntbri, It is a small world indeed. I live in Markinch which is about 15mins drive from Cowdenbeath and know several people from there and Dunfermline. It is most famous round these parts for the football team (1st division) and stock car racing track which i have gone to several times. I think the ground is to be redeveloped and an new stadium built. I think Canada-Scotland seem to have strong links with emigration both ways. And yes thank you Bruins for winnin a cup in my life time. Cheers SB
    Posted by Scots-Bruin[/QUOTE]

Like you, for me hockey is the number one sport I follow, but my sons and I do track how Dunfermline Athletic are doing and are excited that they are back in the Scottish Premier League for this season.  Good talking to you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I live in Cardinal ontario, small community 50 miles south of ottawa, bruins fan since 1960 and seen it all. BTW the guy from alymer, gotts love that little beer store there, i load up once a month.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2003michel. Show 2003michel's posts

From Trois-Rivières,Québec
    Born in 1970 and Bruins fans since 1975

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

DOT stiil DOT always DOT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

Providence RI, home of the Providence Bruins

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

[QUOTE]DOT stiil DOT always DOT
    Posted by bobby774[/QUOTE]

did you mean your from Idiot, thought so,lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Where are you from??????:
    [QUOTE]I'm curious to see where Bruins fans are located (I know they are all over the world !!) I did attend game 4 at the Garden on June 8th. I was seated way at the top, behind the net (don't recall what section exactly) but next to me was a Bruins fan from Ottawa, we also had Bruins fans from Toronto, same row... and a Canucks fan from Quebec City (but a nice guy to watch a game with !) I'M A BRUINS FAN FROM MONTRÉAL
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

I'm a Bruins Fan from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Been a fan for 45 years. Can't wait to see them play the Jets.My buddy has 4 seasons tickets and is taking me to the Bruins game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Edinburgh (Leith), Scotland.  Been in Boston for near 23 years. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I was born in Framingham ,Mass. but moved to Cape Breton ,Nova Scotia when I was twelve and am still here .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

The suspense is killing me. When does Kane's Donuts post on this thread and let us know what planet he's from ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]I was born in Framingham ,Mass. but moved to Cape Breton ,Nova Scotia when I was twelve and am still here .
    Posted by DallasSmith[/QUOTE]

CBI is a beautiful place, I have family in Baddeck and I love to visit there, even thought it's been a while. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : My Dad was born and raised in Scotland in Fife County (Cowdenbeath).  He was a Bruins fan even before he came to Canada and he was the reason I became a Bruins fan.  It didn't hurt that Bobby Orr was playing for the Bruins back in 1970-1971 when I started to watch hockey.  I was actually born in Scotland too (Dunfermline) but I have lived in Canada since I was 4 months old.  My Dad passed away in 1995.  I was definitely thinking of him when the Bruins were finally able to bring home the Cup after 39 years.  Anyway it is good to know there are Bruin fans in Scotland cheering them on.  Cheers.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Well, that is amazing.
    I was born and raised in Barrie but live in Dunfermline now.
    And I'm about to do the weekly shop in my  2011 Stanley Cup Champions shirt and Bruins ball hat so gotta go.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from northbruin. Show northbruin's posts

Born in Saint-Cuthbert, Quebec. Live in Montreal, where there is a good bunch of Bruins fans. Was in Boston last June. Will come back this autumn to see a Bruins game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : Well, that is amazing. I was born and raised in Barrie but live in Dunfermline now. And I'm about to do the weekly shop in my  2011 Stanley Cup Champions shirt and Bruins ball hat so gotta go.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

That is awesome!!  Say hi to all the Scottish Bruins fans for me and if I ever get over there I will make sure to bring my Bruins stuff. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Born West Springfield, MA, Lived nearly entire life in Columbus, OH.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperbodyinjury. Show upperbodyinjury's posts

born,raised,and still living in Cambridge,Ontario Canada. I have been a BRUINS fan ever since i can remember and will always be.BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!Thanks BRUINS on a great season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

All of my family is from Woburn but my parents moved down to Northern Virginia right before I was born. My Grampie was a die-hard Bruins fan and was buried in his Bruins sweater so I got the love from him. Wish I could have been alive for the Orr days but I'm not complaining about the group we have now!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

originally from montreal but living in France the last 30 years ! i'm following the bruins since 1968.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts